BOLD is an established and fast-growing technology company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes online resume and cover letter tools and a variety of other tools that guide and assist the job seeker through the lifecycle of their job search.
We consider Product Management as the intersection between business, technology, and user experience. We have a robust product team, a team of makers and innovators who create seamless experiences for our users. They are responsible for product planning, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, roadmap and working closely with UX and engineering to deliver winning products.
THIS ROLE MAY BE REMOTE FROM ANY OF THESE STATES: COLORADO, IOWA, MINNESOTA, NEW JERSEY, TENNESSEE, TEXAS, WASHINGTON, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, CALIFORNIA, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, NORTH CAROLINA, OHIO, MINNESOTA, IOWA, ILLINOIS, KENTUCKY AND UTAH
We are seeking an experienced SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER to lead our Retention team provide job seekers with the tools they need to successfully navigate the job search process. This is a key, high impact role for BOLD. Position requirements include:
- Work with leaders on the development of our retention strategy and vision
- Working with Engineering, Data Science, Design and Marketing teams to plan, build and launch high-quality resume building experiences and relentlessly optimizing them through AB testing
- Understanding and leading analyses of the competitive environment, customers, and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage
- Driving strategy, requirements, planning and design of new features and enhancements
- Integrating usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Defining and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Leading and growing a team of high impact product managers
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent job related experience
- Five plus years of Product Management experience with a consumer facing internet product. Experience with a data focused product is a plus
- Experience building consumer facing web products with a demonstrated ability to drive strategy, product planning, development, and launch
- Proven track record of taking ownership, thinking strategically, and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Possess a deep understanding of technology stacks and level of efforts involved in order to be able to make right decisions
- Familiarity managing large sets of content (e.g. breadth, depth, and accuracy)
- Integrate usability and research to develop product features
- Understands how to drive customers through a product funnel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Strong understanding of the Internet, web trends, and emerging web technologies
- Experience with A/B testing protocols and testing of product features
- A Master's degree or equivalent experience is a plus.
BOLD is a fast-paced, innovative company full of smart, committed people who are passionate about our products and love helping people find the career of their dreams. We balance work and fun while continuing to build a successful, fast-growing company that is changing the way people get jobs.
Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find the careers they love and reach their full potential.
BOLD is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.