Since 2005, BOLD has established itself as a job seeker’s ally. Unlike our competitors that specialize in posting jobs for employers, BOLD’s focus steadfastly remains on the job seeker. Our top-rated tools offer job seekers of every walk of life the help they need to get the jobs they want.
A profitable, mature startup, BOLD walks with the job seeker through every phase of the job search process. Our award-winning resume and cover letter builders have helped millions of job seekers in more than 180 countries create the application materials they need to succeed.
Bold’s brands have a presence across the globe and Bold is continuing to build its international offerings and serve millions of job seeker.
We consider Product Management as the intersection between business, technology, and user experience. We have a robust product team, a team of makers and innovators who create seamless experiences for our users. They are responsible for product planning, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, roadmap and working closely with UX and engineering to deliver winning products.
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager who has good product sense, the ability to execute, strong communication skills, and end-to-end project management skills to plan, build, and launch high-quality products that enable job seekers to create resumes and find the best matching jobs easily and quickly.
- Working with Engineering, Design and Marketing teams to plan, build and launch high-quality product experiences and relentlessly optimizing them through AB testing.
- Supporting Product Managers with different functions such as requirements gathering, qualitative and quantitative analysis, design, etc., as needed.
- Understanding and leading analyses of the competitive environment, customers, and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage.
- Driving strategy, requirements, planning and design of new features and enhancements.
- Integrating usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Defining and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Acting as the Product Owner in an agile SCRUM environment.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent job related experience
- Proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Integrate usability and research to develop product features.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- A Master's degree or equivalent experience is a plus.
- Experience in Product Management with consumer facing web products.
- Possess an understanding of technology stacks and level of efforts involved in order to be able to make right decisions.
- Experience building consumer facing web products with a demonstrated ability to drive strategy, product planning, development, and launch.
THIS ROLE MAY BE REMOTE FROM ANY OF THESE STATES:
ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, ILLINOIS, IOWA, KENTUCKY, MINNESOTA, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, NORTH CAROLINA, OHIO, TENNESSEE, TEXAS, UTAH AND WASHINGTON
BOLD is a fast-paced, innovative company full of smart, committed people who are passionate about our products and love helping people find the career of their dreams. We balance work and fun while continuing to build a successful, fast-growing company that is changing the way people get jobs.
Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find the careers they love and reach their full potential.
BOLD is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.