A profitable, mature startup, BOLD walks with the job seeker through every phase of the job search process. Our award-winning resume and cover letter builders have helped millions of job seekers in more than 180 countries create the application materials they need to succeed.
Bold’s brands have a presence across the globe and Bold is continuing to build its international offerings and serve millions of job seekers.
In May 2015, we opened our new global headquarters in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico—and we’ve been ambitiously expanding ever since.
The International (INTL) SEO team at BOLD is responsible for driving organic traffic to our domains across various countries and languages. In this role, you'll be working closely with the rest of the team and other departments to prioritize and implement top INTL SEO initiatives.
Do you enjoy problem-solving, analysis and strategy? Are you looking to apply these talents for content marketing and INTL SEO? If so, we want to talk with you.
The INTL SEO Lead is a position for a motivated and very detail-oriented person in Guaynabo, PR or Remote with one of the top employment sites in the world! We are looking for someone to oversee key SEO projects for our International Brands and INTL SEO portals, and to help mentor and grow fellow SEO Associates on the team. This person should also be able to efficiently manage his or her time and work well independently as well as within a team environment.
- Manage on-page and technical aspects of INTL SEO projects including kickoff, requirements analysis, development, testing and launch
- Work with Engineering Team in India to implement complicated INTL SEO strategies
- Work with the INTL Content Team to determine page iteration prioritization
- Collaborate with Sr. SEO Manager/SEO Manager to develop project roadmaps and execute effectively in a timely manner
- Develop clear documentation of INTL SEO implementations
- Serve as a thought leader on the subjects of on-page and technical SEO
- Identify obstacles on site and work with developers to optimize their results
- Conduct technical website audits; analyze HTML, CSS, robots.txt, and .htaccess files for SEO problems
- Provide written direction and implement changes on site
- Create meaningful KPIs and reports to be delivered daily, weekly and monthly to internal team and executives.
- Increase/manage SEO initiative across international portals including Spain, Italy, France, Mexico, UK, and others
- 3-6 years of relevant SEO experience required (strategic experience with web analytics and web server management strongly preferred)
- Deep understanding of SEO principals, strategies and implementations
- Experience analyzing technical website infrastructure to mitigate SEO roadblocks for heavily trafficked websites (1m+ URLs)
- Intermediate understanding of web design and UX best practices
- Intermediate knowledge of website development and structure
- Solid cross platform SEO experience with responsive design and SEO compliance with AJAX-enabled applications
- Expert knowledge of SEO automation, testing, quality assurance, usability and coding
- Strong proponent of best practices, semantics, and optimization/performance for the web
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking factors and updates to ranking algorithms
- Strong understanding and implementation of advanced off-page SEO strategies (link-building and outreach)
- Proficiency with relevant SEO tools such as Conductor, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, OnCrawl, Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytics and Google/Bing Webmaster tools
- Solid analytical skills with key performance metrics is a must
- Efficient, assertive, data-driven and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in team leadership role
- Familiarity with Core Web Vitals and structured data markup
- In addition, for the INTL SEO team we are looking for a bi-lingual or multi-lingual individual with the following languages: English and Spanish, Or English and French
At BOLD we offer competitive salaries in all of our international markets. We are currently seeking candidates who are residing in Poland or Puerto Rico and/or are willing to relocate. Candidates who are willing to relocate must already have proper immigration status, which allows them to live and work, in the above mentioned countries.
Since opening our headquarters in Puerto Rico, we’ve become one of the Island’s premier employers. BOLD is committed to maintaining a strong presence in the local Puerto Rican community as our company continues to grow and thrive.
BOLD is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.