A profitable, mature startup, BOLD walks with the job seeker through every phase of the job search process. Our award-winning resume and cover letter builders have helped millions of job seekers in more than 180 countries create the application materials they need to succeed.
BOLD’s brands have a presence across the globe and BOLD is continuing to build its international offerings and serve millions of job seeker.
In May 2015, we opened our new global headquarters in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico—and we’ve been ambitiously expanding ever since.
The Brand Creative Design Team at BOLD is responsible for delivering best-in-class brand and visual design for web-based tools and customer experiences in a fast-paced, collaborative, startup-like environment.
This position is based in San Juan, Puerto Rico, but may work remote from any of the following states:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas and Washington.
As a Design Program Manager, you'll manage feature development and production of visual design across devices/platforms and brands. You will work closely with the Brand Creative design team and project managers to coordinate efforts across concurrent launch cycles. You are an experienced program manager with clear communication skills and a focus on collaborating to create the largest impact while developing customer-focused solutions. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment.
- Creating, maintaining and communicating project information to key stakeholders and senior leaders
- Putting repeatable processes in place that coordinate work across multiple teams in a consistent way
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders in Brand Creative, Product, Marketing and Development teams.
- Removing roadblocks, identifying risks and escalating issues to design leaders and stakeholders
- Instilling collaborative thinking across the Brand team
- Ability to handle multiple projects at different sizes and durations simultaneously
- Seeking opportunities to make lasting impacts on the way BOLD delivers great visual design across different platforms
- Facilitate communication internally and externally
- Drive projects pertaining to Brand Creative team external communication and awareness
- BA/BS in computer science, design, marketing, or other related areas
- 5+ years’ experience as a Program Manager, Project Manager, Producer, or similar role
- Experience leading a team through multiple development cycles
- Excellent project management, communication and organizational skills
- Passion for user experience and design
- Prior knowledge of design and design software (Sketch, Adobe) capacity and output is a plus.
- Prior knowledge of programs like JIRA, Agile, Scrum methodologies and sprint cycles.
- Prior experience with design and technology teams is a plus.
- Prior experience creating presentations and leading team cycles is a plus.
Since opening our headquarters in Puerto Rico, we’ve become one of the Island’s premier employers. BOLD is committed to maintaining a strong presence in the local Puerto Rican community as our company continues to grow and thrive.
BOLD is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.