A profitable, mature startup, BOLD walks with the job seeker through every phase of the job search process. Our award-winning resume and cover letter builders have helped millions of job seekers in more than 180 countries create the application materials they need to succeed.
BOLD’s brands have a presence across the globe and BOLD is continuing to build its international offerings and serve millions of job seeker.
In May 2015, we opened our new global headquarters in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico—and we’ve been ambitiously expanding ever since.
Department Summary: Our HR department at BOLD is a champion of BOLD's most valuable and strategic asset - our employees. We are constantly striving to exceed the status quo when it comes to maximizing our employees' potential and growth. Come join us as we work together on driving BOLD's growth with the right talent, leadership and organizational strategies.
As a member of the HR Operations team, the HR Operations Coordinator will be responsible for the data entry and quality assurance of our HR technologies with a strong focus on the HR Information System (HRIS). In addition, this position will support the Recruiter in Puerto Rico with interview scheduling and the maintenance of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Manage the HRIS team’s mailbox by responding to tier 1 inquiries and directing higher-level issues to the appropriate HRIS team members.
- Provide ongoing data entry into the HRIS which may include opening positions, maintaining the organization’s structure, and general employee changes.
- Assist in the development and distribution of HRIS training materials to facilitate our internal staff’s user experience.
- Assist in the testing of new HR technologies and system enhancements.
- Monitor employee changes made by other HR team members to ensure data integrity.
- Use the Company’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to manage job postings, candidate data entry, and scorecards completion requests.
- Work with candidates, recruiters, and internal stakeholders to schedule and confirm interviews. This will include on-site as well as Zoom video interviews.
- Partner with the recruiter to manage candidates during their onsite interviews by greeting them and ensuring they have an exceptional experience.
- Communicate clearly and timely about interview schedules and changes if and when they occur.
- Provide consistent follow-through and follow-up with candidates, Recruiting Team, and hiring managers.
- Coordinate candidate travel.
- 2+ years of experience supporting an HR technology or corporate system (i.e. HRIS, ATS, payroll).
- Experience with recruiting coordination or interviews a plus.
- Quick typing skills with accuracy and high attention to detail.
- Proven ability to act with discretion and maintain confidential information.
- Positive attitude and patience when facing a high volume of questions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to ask questions to ensure data accuracy.
- Experience using Google and Microsoft products.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Team oriented.
- Experience with Workday and Greenhouse strongly preferred.
- Experience in fast-paced environment.
- A desire to grow your career in human resources.
Since opening our headquarters in Puerto Rico, we’ve become one of the Island’s premier employers. BOLD is committed to maintaining a strong presence in the local Puerto Rican community as our company continues to grow and thrive.
BOLD is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.