A profitable, mature startup, BOLD walks with the job seeker through every phase of the job search process. Our award-winning resume and cover letter builders have helped millions of job seekers in more than 180 countries create the application materials they need to succeed.
Bold’s brands have a presence across the globe and Bold is continuing to build its international offerings and serve millions of job seeker.
In May 2015, we opened our new global headquarters in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico—and we’ve been ambitiously expanding ever since.
The User Experience Design Team at BOLD is responsible for delivering best-in-class web-based tools and customer experiences in a fast-paced environment. The team collaborates closely with product management, engineering, research, and project stakeholders to create successful and effective user-centered design solutions.
Want to help shape the future of an innovative and fast-growing company that’s changing the way millions of people find the job they want faster? We’re looking for a UX Designer who is able to marry user needs and effective design. The ideal candidate is willing to collaborate with a wide variety of partners to develop impactful e-commerce and payment experience.
- Contribute to the design of useful, usable, and desirable user interfaces in a team environment.
- Create user-centered designs by considering customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Design the visual style, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences.
- Drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes.
- Assist in maintaining detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns.
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and leadership for review and feedback.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a user experience designer, UI designer, interaction designer, or similar role.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating hi-fidelity user-centered design solutions.
- Fluency in best practices for mobile and desktop design, as well as working knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent experience.
- Experience designing e-commerce and checkout experiences for consumer products.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Great eye for visual design and layout.
- Ability to work gracefully and have a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
Since opening our headquarters in Puerto Rico, we’ve become one of the Island’s premier employers. BOLD is committed to maintaining a strong presence in the local Puerto Rican community as our company continues to grow and thrive.
BOLD is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.