A profitable, mature startup, BOLD walks with the job seeker through every phase of the job search process. Our award-winning resume and cover letter builders have helped millions of job seekers in more than 180 countries create the application materials they need to succeed.
Bold’s brands have a presence across the globe and Bold is continuing to build its international offerings and serve millions of job seeker.
In May 2015, we opened our new global headquarters in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico—and we’ve been ambitiously expanding ever since.
The Engineering group focuses on providing tools that create valuable insights and analysis for our internal partners, enabling them to perform their roles to an even greater level of customer satisfaction all while giving the company the demonstrable instrumentations and data intelligence to continue to scale and grow our customer base with fantastic products.
This position will be engaging in the analysis team to execute key technology in Payments. This person will solve challenging problems to boost business growth by applying systems analysis techniques and business insights. An ideal candidate should have a working knowledge of direct product consumer e-commerce life cycle. This role is highly collaborative, and the analyst will work closely across multiple teams.
- Responsible for relaying information to vendors and other internal teams in easily understood terms for both technology and business.
- Liaise with the business, development team, vendors, and technology on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for effective communication to all business partners and users to ensure that critical strategic decisions are vetted and well thought out prior to implementation.
- Evaluate data gathered from multiple servicing and other source systems reconcile differences, decompose high-level information into details, and abstract up from low-level information to understand and distinguish optional user requests from what is required.
- Conduct user acceptance testing as it relates to the solution.
- Develop a deep understanding of the payments platform and processes to deliver deep technology and business insights.
- Collaborates with business team members to define business needs through utilization of effective elicitation techniques.
- Evaluates data gathered from multiple sources, reconciles differences, and ensures consistent approaches, data interpretation, and results measurements are employed.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree in technology of Businesses discipline.
- 3-5 years of product management experience for a consumer-facing web product.
- Experience developing internet products and technologies. Preferably in the e-commerce space.
- Good understanding of web services and architecture related standards like REST/JSON.
- Comfortable writing basic SQL queries.
- Ability to manage multiple requests, assess priorities, and achieve solutions under tight deadlines.
- Effective and professional communication skills. Working knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban...).
Since opening our headquarters in Puerto Rico, we’ve become one of the Island’s premier employers. BOLD is committed to maintaining a strong presence in the local Puerto Rican community as our company continues to grow and thrive.
BOLD is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.