Since 2005, BOLD has established itself as a job seeker’s ally. Unlike our competitors that specialize in posting jobs for employers, BOLD’s focus steadfastly remains on the job seeker. Our top-rated tools offer job seekers of every walk of life the help they need to get the jobs they want.
A profitable, mature startup, BOLD walks with the job seeker through every phase of the job search process. Our award-winning resume and cover letter builders have helped millions of job seekers in more than 180 countries create the application materials they need to succeed.
Bold’s brands have a presence across the globe and Bold is continuing to build its international offerings and serve millions of job seeker.
Our Product Team is responsible for developing new products and improving the profitability and performance of existing products. We are responsible for product planning, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, roadmap and working closely with UX and engineering to deliver winning products. We ensure that product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
We consider Product Management as the intersection between business, technology, and user experience. We have a robust product team, a team of makers and innovators who create seamless experiences for our users. We are looking for a SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER who has clear and compelling product vision, the ability to execute, and strong leadership skills to plan, build, and launch high-quality, delightful experiences on Bold’s international sites. You must have the ability to balance varied perspectives and empower your team to do great work. This is a key, high impact role for BOLD.
- Take ownership of a product and determine what to build, why, and some parts of “how.”
- Work with Engineering, Design and Marketing teams to plan, build and launch high-quality product experiences.
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers, and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage.
- Drive global product requirements definition, product planning and product design of new features and enhancements.
- Work cross-functionally with the Development team to bring features live to the site.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Act as the Product Owner in an agile SCRUM environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Sciences, or a Technology related field.
- Five (5) plus years of experience in Product Management for a consumer facing internet product in the jobs space.
- Experience building web products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development, and launch. Prior experience in international products.
- Proven track record of taking ownership, thinking strategically, and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Possess a deep understanding of technology stacks and level of efforts involved in order to be able to make right decisions.
- Experience integrating usability and research to develop product features.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Strong understanding of the Internet, web trends, and emerging web technologies.
- This position requires the individual to work out of our San Francisco office.
BOLD is a fast-paced, innovative company full of smart, committed people who are passionate about our products and love helping people find the career of their dreams. We balance work and fun, while continuing to build a successful, fast-growing company that is changing the way people get jobs.
Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find the careers they love and reach their full potential.
BOLD is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.