A profitable, mature startup, BOLD walks with the job seeker through every phase of the job search process. Our award-winning resume and cover letter builders have helped millions of job seekers in more than 180 countries create the application materials they need to succeed.
Bold’s brands have a presence across the globe and Bold is continuing to build its international offerings and serve millions of job seeker.
In May 2015, we opened our new global headquarters in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico—and we’ve been ambitiously expanding ever since.
The Customer Acquisition Team manages SEO, SEM, Social Media and Affiliate channels to target potential customers creating awareness of the services offered through our portfolio of brands. This team creates the strategy to gain new customers with multi-channel campaigns, defining the customer journey and continuously running optimization programs to increase conversion.
The Lead Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for organizing, measuring and analyzing the performance of traffic acquisition initiatives as well as leading the optimization and reporting objectives for the Customer Acquisition and Product Marketing teams.
This position reports to the Senior Manager of Marketing Analytics and will play a key role in transforming Marketing into a data-driven, data-confident and highly efficient team.
He/she will be responsible for establishing meaningful optimizations, and better understand our prospective and subscriber user base both from an external demographic and internal cohort standpoint.
The successful candidate has a data and fact-driven mindset. This person is experienced in using real-time analysis to inform and influence daily business and product decision-making. This role requires someone with a laser focus on driving our lifeline KPIs including engagement, conversion, retention and LTV.
- Learn how the Marketing data is captured and flows to the reporting tools. Understands the end to end data model with the support of the engineering and BI teams.
- Enforce a culture of data capture and measurement: Ensure that every marketing/acquisition program is translated to KPIs, actionable metrics, events and properties that can be used to measure overall business performance and growth.
- Create new reports/dashboards and maintain current report inventory.
- Drill down, slice, filter, segment and extract insights about our prospect and user base. This applies across our entire website and tools/systems portfolio.
- Drive the analysis of key business/marketing trends and extract insights to help the team make the best decisions about its programs and investments.
- Hands-on power user of 3rd party tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Similar Web, Advanced Web Ranking, Google Webmaster Tools and DFP. This person should also have the ability to provide training programs for key stakeholders.
Business Operations and Technology
- Support manager with setting team’s annual objectives and key results, budgeting, audits and controls and any marketing program management.
- With a deep understanding of our marketing tools, technologies, and analytics capabilities make recommendations and train users of all levels to be data-driven marketers.
- Supervise the work of other team analysts with responsibility for meeting standards of performance.
- Responsible for training other entry-level team analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science or IT major from a top tier university.
- 5-8 years of Marketing analytics experience, ideally with a consumer facing subscription product.
- Successful track record of helping business and marketing leaders increase LTV, conversions, subscriptions and gross revenue.
- Experience with segmentation cohort tests.
- Must take ownership, be an inventive problem solver, and have a high level of accountability.
- Has a natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly fluid environment.
- Initiative to take on tasks and projects across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with clarity and simplicity to team members of all levels.
- Experience working directly with end users as well as Director+ level business sponsors.
- Team management experience.
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA), Master’s in Statistics or Finance.
- Experience with SEM, Video, Display, Social, and SEO marketing.
- Experience with attribution platforms and attribution modeling.
- Experience with marketing optimization programs (Optimizely).
- Experience with A/B/C multi-variant testing.
- Experience working with Marketing Automation platforms.
- Google Analytics and/or Google Adwords Certification.
- Experience with automation using Excel.
- Experience using business intelligence tools (Sisense, SharePoint, SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, etc.).
Since opening our headquarters in Puerto Rico, we’ve become one of the Island’s premier employers. BOLD is committed to maintaining a strong presence in the local Puerto Rican community as our company continues to grow and thrive.
BOLD is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.