BOLD is an established and fast-growing technology company that transforms work lives, is looking to hire local talent. In May 2015, we opened our new global headquarters in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico—and we’ve been ambitiously expanding ever since.
Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
The Customer Acquisition Team manages SEO, SEM, Social Media and Affiliate channels to target potential customers creating awareness of the services offered through our portfolio of brands. This team creates the strategy to gain new customers with multi-channel campaigns, defining the customer journey and continuously running optimization programs to increase conversion.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will play a key role in organizing, measuring and analyzing the performance of traffic acquisition initiatives as well as supporting the optimization and reporting objectives for the Customer Acquisition and Product Marketing teams.
This position reports to the Marketing Analytics Manager and will play a key role in transforming Marketing into a data-driven, data-confident and highly efficient team.
- Learn how the Marketing data is captured and flows through to the reporting tools. Understands the end to end data model with the support of the engineering and BI teams.
- Enforce a culture of data capture and measurement: Ensure that every marketing/acquisition program is translated to KPIs, actionable metrics, events and properties that can be used to measure overall business performance and growth.
- Drill down, slice, filter, segment and extract insights about our prospect and user base. This applies across our entire website and tools/systems portfolio.
- Drive the analysis of key business/marketing trends and extract insights to help the team make the best decisions about its programs and investments.
- Hands-on power user of 3rd party tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Similar Web, Advanced Web Ranking, Google Webmaster Tools and DFP. This person should also have the ability to provide training programs for key stakeholders.
Business Operations and Technology:
- Support manager with setting team’s annual objectives and key results, budgeting, audits and controls and any marketing program management.
- With a deep understanding of our marketing tools, technologies, and analytics capabilities make recommendations and train users of all levels to be data-driven marketers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or IT major from a top tier university.
- 3-5 years of Marketing analytics experience, ideally with a consumer facing subscription product.
- Successful track record of helping business and marketing leaders increase LTV, conversions, subscriptions and gross revenue.
- Experience with segmentation cohort tests.
- Must take ownership, be an inventive problem solver, and have a high level of accountability.
- Has a natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly fluid environment.
- Initiative to take on tasks and projects across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with clarity and simplicity to team members of all levels.
- Experience working directly with end users as well as Director+ level business sponsors.
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA), Master’s in Statistics or Finance.
- Experience with SEM, Video, Display, Social, and SEO marketing.
- Experience with attribution platforms and attribution modeling.
- Experience with marketing optimization programs (Optimizely).
- Experience with A/B/C multi-variant testing.
- Experience working with Marketing Automation platforms.
- Google Analytics and/or Google Adwords Certification.
- Experience with automation using Excel.
- Experience using business intelligence tools (Sisense, SharePoint, SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, etc.).
Since opening our headquarters in Puerto Rico, we’ve become one of the Island’s premier employers. BOLD is committed to maintaining a strong presence in the local Puerto Rican community as our company continues to grow and thrive.
BOLD is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.