BOLD is an established and fast-growing technology company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes online resume and cover letter builders and a variety of other services that guide and assist the job seeker through the lifecycle of their job search.
We consider Product Management as the intersection between business, technology, and user experience. We have a robust product team, a team of makers and innovators who create seamless experiences for our users. They are responsible for product planning, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, roadmap and working closely with UX and engineering to deliver winning products.
We are seeking an experienced SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER who has a clear product vision, the ability to execute, and strong leadership skills to plan, build, and launch high-quality experiences that enable job seekers to create resumes and find the best matching jobs easily and quickly.
- Taking ownership of a product and determining what to build and why.
- Working with Engineering, Design and Marketing teams to plan, build and launch high-quality product experiences and relentlessly optimizing them through AB testing.
- Understanding and leading analyses of the competitive environment, customers, and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage.
- Driving strategy, requirements, planning and design of new features and enhancements.
- Integrating usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Defining and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Acting as the Product Owner in an agile SCRUM environment.
- Degree in Engineering, Sciences, or a Technology related field.
- Five (5) plus years of Product Management experience.
- Experience building consumer facing web products with a demonstrated ability to drive strategy, product planning, development, and launch.
- Proven track record of taking ownership, thinking strategically, and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Possess a deep understanding of technology stacks and level of efforts involved in order to be able to make right decisions.
- Integrate usability and research to develop product features
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Strong understanding of the Internet, web trends, and emerging web technologies.
- Master’s in Business, Engineering, Physics, Math or technology related field.
BOLD is a fast-paced, innovative company full of smart, committed people who are passionate about our products and love helping people find the career of their dreams. We balance work and fun while continuing to build a successful, fast-growing company that is changing the way people get jobs.
Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find the careers they love and reach their full potential.
BOLD is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.