BOLD is an established and fast-growing technology company that transforms work lives, is looking to hire local talent. In May 2015, we opened our new global headquarters in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico—and we’ve been ambitiously expanding ever since.
Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
Department Summary: The SEO team at BOLD is responsible for driving organic traffic to our portfolio of websites through strategic content strategy, on-page optimizations, and technical analysis. In this role, you will be working closely with the rest of the team and other departments to implement SEO best practices.
Position Summary: We’re ready to onboard our next SEO Marketing Associate at our Global headquarters in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico, and we’re looking for local talent! Our next SEO Marketing Associate will be a problem solver who enjoys analysis and strategy. They’ll be motivated, detail oriented, know how to manage their time, and work well in a team environment
Do you enjoy problem solving, analysis and strategy? Are you looking to apply these talents for content marketing and SEO? If so, we want to talk with you.
On-the-job training will be provided
- Analyze website data and report on the effectiveness of the current strategy via keyword rankings, traffic, conversion rates, and more.
- Execute on-page optimization of elements including:
- Title tag and meta descriptions
- Search targeted content
- & more
- Execute technical optimization of elements including:
- Canonical URLs
- Href Lang tags
- Schema Markup
- Status Codes
- & more
- Analyze and recommend conversion focused optimizations
- Coordinate and collaborate inter-departmentally on bringing SEO initiatives to fruition
- Fluent in English
- Basic understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience with compiling, analyzing and reporting on data
- Proficiency in Excel, Google products (Gmail, Drive, Sheets, etc), and other common office software
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate articulately both verbally and written
- Basic understanding of web-based applications and common Internet protocols and conventions (web browsers, email, HTTP, FTP)
- Basic knowledge of web display languages (i.e., HTML, CSS), Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel) and statistical analysis
- 1 or more years of relevant work experience in SEO
- Experience with website development
- Familiarity with Analytics software
- Experience speaking/writing a foreign language
Since opening our headquarters in Puerto Rico, we’ve become one of the Island’s premier employers. BOLD is committed to maintaining a strong presence in the local Puerto Rican community as our company continues to grow and thrive.
BOLD is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.