BOLD is an established and fast-growing technology company that transforms work lives, is looking to hire local talent. In May 2015, we opened our new global headquarters in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico—and we’ve been ambitiously expanding ever since.
Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Accounting, the Director, International Accounting & Treasury is responsible for managing overseas accounting and finance operations in multiple countries including local compliance requirement, tax filings, transfer pricing reports, treasury and banking matters, month end close, conversion to local statutory to US GAAP, A/P, A/R, cash management, Balance Sheet reconciliations, payroll and benefit related work.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
Accounting and Operational functions
- Manage a group of approximately 7-8 people in multiple jurisdiction;
- Manage international, multiple entity consolidations, including eliminations and multiple currencies;
- Manage conversion of local statutory accounting standard to US GAAP;
- Oversee the daily accounting activities for several subsidiaries required to maintain the general ledger;
- Review and manage the Balance Sheet reconciliations and ensure proper controls are in place;
- Assist with the preparation of Financial Statements for various entities under different accounting standards (US GAAP, IFRS, etc.);
- Assist and work in concert with the Sr. Accounting Manager with the month end, quarter end and year end closing processes including review of general ledger postings;
- Manage the preparation and provide work papers to external accountants and respond to any questions regarding audit and tax work;
- Analysis of third-party agreements with vendors, affiliates, services providers, landlords, banks and others;
- Assist with the documentation of accounting procedures;
- Identify areas of improvement within the accounting team and close cycle;
- Develop and improve controls for all accounting procedures;
- Perform and manage departmental analysis; investigate period-over-period fluctuation and variation from forecasts;
- Manage REIUs for reporting and distribution purposes;
- Support in close acceleration initiatives;
- Additional projects as needed.
- Manage the Treasury team (3);
- Oversees treasury and cash management operations;
- Manage monthly cash flow for multiple legal entities;
- Forecast cash flow positions and related intercompany borrowing needs;
- Oversee the merchant processing continuous relationships with various partners;
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital requirements;
- Maintain banking relationship with multiple banking jurisdiction;
- Identify areas of improvement within the treasury team and;
- Additional projects as needed.
- Work with management and banks to develop and implement an investment strategy that includes short and long term investment, hedging and currency management (F/X swaps);
Since opening our headquarters in Puerto Rico, we’ve become one of the Island’s premier employers. BOLD is committed to maintaining a strong presence in the local Puerto Rican community as our company continues to grow and thrive.
BOLD is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.