Since 2005, BOLD has established itself as a job seeker’s ally. Unlike our competitors that specialize in posting jobs for employers, BOLD’s focus steadfastly remains on the job seeker. Our top-rated tools offer job seekers of every walk of life the help they need to get the jobs they want.
A profitable, mature startup, BOLD walks with the job seeker through every phase of the job search process. Our award-winning resume and cover letter builders have helped millions of job seekers in more than 180 countries create the application materials they need to succeed.
Bold’s brands have a presence across the globe and Bold is continuing to build its international offerings and serve millions of job seeker.
Our HR department at BOLD is a champion of BOLD's most valuable and strategic asset - our employees. We are constantly striving to exceed the status quo when it comes to maximizing our employees' potential and growth. Come join us as we work together on driving BOLD's growth with the right talent, leadership and organizational strategies.
As our HR Director, you are the crucial point of contact for our senior leaders and employee population. You bring strategic and tactical expertise in supporting client groups as well as mentoring other HR professionals. You will drive initiatives in compensation, learning and development, as well as organizational strategy.
- Partner with our business leaders to assess their team capabilities: identify competencies and talent gaps, recommend employee development resources; support talent assessment and succession planning.
- Serve as a member of the business leaders’ staff to help drive strategic growth plans and objectives across the organization.
- Be a trusted advisor to both managers and employees and provide leadership on all aspects of organizational effectiveness, including performance management, employee relations, compliance, coaching, employee culture, etc.
- Continue to refine roles and responsibilities of all functions to ensure optimal business growth and collaboration as well as performance expectations.
- Ensure and maintain the alignment of all corporate HR initiatives and programs that drive employee engagement and productivity, as well as implement and deliver HR programs for the business leaders.
- Deliver high quality, proactive HR consultation that enables the attainment of strategic business goals and critical initiatives that support company growth objectives.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- A minimum of 10 year’s senior-level experience in Human Resources.
- A minimum of 5 year’s experience leading a team of HR professionals.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
- A strong knowledge of best practice processes for workforce management, including but not limited to performance planning and expectations, employee and management coaching, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong foundation of business fundamentals, measurement, and business finance.
- Functional experience in compensation and leadership and development programs.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to influence various stakeholders (such as Leaders, and broader HR network) through strong communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and translate into operational plans to make things happen.
- Results driven.
- Advanced degree.
- SPHR, GPHR, or SHRM-SCP certification.
BOLD is a fast-paced, innovative company full of smart, committed people who are passionate about our products and love helping people find the career of their dreams. We balance work and fun while continuing to build a successful, fast-growing company that is changing the way people get jobs.
Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find the careers they love and reach their full potential.
BOLD is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.