BOLD is an established and fast-growing technology company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
The HR department at BOLD is a valued business partner. Programs and processes are in place that we are continuing to refine and update per business needs.
As our HR Director, you are the crucial point of contact for our senior leaders and employee population. You bring strategic and tactical expertise in supporting client groups as well as mentoring other HR professionals. You will drive initiatives in compensation, learning and development, as well as organizational strategy.
- Partner with our business leaders to assess their team capabilities: identify competencies and talent gaps, recommend employee development resources; support talent assessment and succession planning.
- Serve as a member of the business leaders’ staff to help drive strategic growth plans and objectives across the organization.
- Be a trusted advisor to both managers and employees and provide leadership on all aspects of organizational effectiveness, including performance management, employee relations, compliance, coaching, employee culture, etc.
- Continue to refine roles and responsibilities of all functions to ensure optimal business growth and collaboration as well as performance expectations.
- Ensure and maintain the alignment of all corporate HR initiatives and programs that drive employee engagement and productivity, as well as implement and deliver HR programs for the business leaders.
- Deliver high quality, proactive HR consultation that enables the attainment of strategic business goals and critical initiatives that support company growth objectives.
- A minimum of 10 year’s senior-level experience in Human Resources.
- A minimum of 5 year’s experience leading a team of HR professionals.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
- A strong knowledge of best practice processes for workforce management, including but not limited to performance planning and expectations, employee and management coaching, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong foundation of business fundamentals, measurement, and business finance.
- Functional experience in compensation and leadership and development programs.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to influence various stakeholders (such as Leaders, and broader HR network) through strong communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and translate into operational plans to make things happen.
- Results driven.
- Advanced degree.
- SPHR, GPHR, or SHRM-SCP certification.
BOLD is a fast-paced, innovative company full of smart, committed people who are passionate about our products and love helping people find the career of their dreams. We balance work and fun while continuing to build a successful, fast-growing company that is changing the way people get jobs.
Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find the careers they love and reach their full potential.
BOLD is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.