As Director of Enterprise Accessibility Services and Customer Success at Level Access, you will be primarily responsible for customer retention, leading service delivery, reducing churn, driving high adoption of products and services, accelerating onboarding, managing sold backlog, assessing customer health and providing an experience for the customer that promotes loyalty. You will be responsible for a team of accessibility consultants, customer success managers and onboarding specialists across all industry groups within the enterprise segment. You will work closely with the sales organization, specifically counterparts who are focused on bookings growth from existing accounts and ensure that there is a cohesive approach to account plans that span multiple years. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining the customer journey map process that aligns all the roles in the organization towards a unified outcome for the customer. In your role, you will also work closely with the CTO and product organization in developing the appropriate technical solutions to measuring adoption, NPS, and usage as well as contributing to the direction of product offerings for LA enterprise customers.
Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Delight customers and empower them to succeed and grow using the Level Access platform and services.
- Define and implement processes to enable our customers to drive deeper and meaningful adoption of the platform and services.
- Drive customer retention rate through structured programs that focus on increasing account revenue through expansion programs, contract renewal rates and minimizing churn.
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability from the current customer base.
Lead Service Delivery
- Lead a team of accessibility consultants aligned by industries of expertise to deliver consistently high-quality services and evolve service delivery models to provide consistently high-quality outcomes and industry specific solutions, as needed.
- Develop strong internal partnerships with Service Delivery, Sales, Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing teams to ensure that services are seamlessly delivered in an integrated, aligned, and collaborative manner and produce business outcomes that positively impact customer onboarding, adoption, retention, and expansion.
- Own the executive level customer relationships for services and collaborate with sales for contract negotiations as needed and communication for all new and existing customers.
Achieve and Exceed Financial Goals
- Develop and lead plans to achieve services revenue and gross margin targets for all services engagements in the Enterprise segment.
- Work closely with Enterprise Sales teams to support attainment of sales targets for both new and existing customers.
- Develop and implement strategies to reduce customer churn and achieve retention targets.
- Develop customer / industry group specific plans to drive adoption and usage of licensed products, measure, provide customer success stories and expand usage.
- Grow and retain subscription revenue by focusing on developing success plans for customers to engage in multi-year subscription contracts.
Define and Optimize the Customer Lifecycle
- Define and operationalize an enhanced customer lifecycle to grow future lifetime value through higher/deeper product adoption, customer satisfaction, NPS, and overall health scores.
- Manage and improve customer onboarding process and team of specialists focused on accelerating time to value for the customer and accelerates adoption.
- Create reporting and dashboards to measure results against KPI targets, along with the associated cadence.
Leadership & Team Building
- Develop and retain and team of accessibility consultant, customer success managers, and onboarding specialists with a customer-focused mindset.
- Provide hands on coaching and mentoring to team members on strategies and tactical plans to achieve customer advocacy and trusted advisor status.
- Mobilize team to be seen as the ‘glue’ in the customer journey, that has the full customer perspective and influence the company priorities and resources to achieve customer outcomes.
- Coach the team to be long term oriented with customer and constantly looking for opportunities to build loyalty by demonstrating value for the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 12 years of experience in a professional services or software company, and at least five years of leadership experience.
- A track record of leading a professional services or customer success team to consistently achieve and exceed revenue, customer satisfaction, churn and retention goals.
- Experience with frontline executive level customer communication, management and negotiations of operational issues and escalations.
- Outstanding business judgment, interpersonal, collaboration and team building skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to collaborate across multiple functions and geographies while delivering meaningful, high-impact results.
- Experience as a thought leader with an ability to influence outcomes and quickly turn data into business insights.
Salary is commensurate with experience. This is a full-time, salaried position with a competitive benefits package. It is being offered in the Vienna, VA office. Please submit your resume and cover letter for immediate consideration.
Level Access is committed to workforce diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer. Copyright 2021, Level Access, Inc. All rights reserved.