As leader of the training services practice you will own and operate a P&L that will focus on delivering a variety of training offerings to our customers. The practice leader will build and manage a team that is highly skilled in providing onsite and virtual training programs for our technology solutions as well as custom training offerings. The leader will work very closely with sales , marketing and product management teams to strategize the right go to market plan for training offerings and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction associated with training delivery. We are looking for an enterprising business leader with prior experience in running training services groups in software firms and has developed various strategies to grow the business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define the direction for Training Services team by developing delivery models and plans to take various services offerings to market
- Lead the transformation of ideas and customer insights and data into actionable concepts, projects, and deliverables incorporating business objectives, market needs and financial drivers.
- Develop strong internal partnerships with global sales, product management, engineering, marketing and customer success teams to assure that services are seamlessly delivered in an integrated, aligned and collaborative manner and produce business outcomes that positively impact onboarding, adoption and retention.
- Own the executive level customer relationships for Training services and collaborate with sales for contract/SOW scope negotiations as needed and communication for all new and existing customers.
- Accountable for Training Services revenue and gross margin for all customer engagements.
- Build a culture composed of purpose-driven teams, allocating resources to high potential opportunities and establishing high performance metrics against operating plans.
- Partner with members of the Executive Team to ensure the company has a consistent vision and operational focus for delivery of world class training services and best practices.
- Working with the SVP Services and other stakeholders to ensure alignment of high value projects to revenue generation and business objectives.
- Manage capacity, capability and availability to ensure resource allocation meet aggressive growth business commitments.
- Operationalize the business processes to scale the professional services organization for significant growth.
- Keep employees, teams and management engaged, motivated and focused on short-term urgencies while preparing for long term growth.
- Mentor and coach the Training services team driving a culture of providing a strong customer experience.
Qualities you possess…
- An advanced degree in technical/business discipline and 10-12 years in Professional Services, including 5-7 years of leadership experience, in a software vendor.
- Prior experience leading training services within a software organization or services organization and demonstrated execution of growth strategies
- Demonstrated experience with rolling out various creative virtual and on-site billable training programs for customer at high margin
- A passion for delighting the customer and creating strong customer loyalty strategies.
- Outstanding global leadership skills with a focus on change management and continuous talent development through strong mentoring competencies.
- A laser focus to champion company NPS and CSAT goals and create and execute strategies
- Strong track record of frontline executive level customer communication, management and negotiations of operational issues and escalations.
- Desire to create a customer centric culture to optimize the customer experience and loyalty throughout the customer journey.
- An ability to develop and reinforce customer empathy as a core cultural attribute of our team
- Demonstrated financial acumen, working closely with Finance on managing P&L, revenue recognition, gross margin, and operating budgets to achieve targeted services revenue generation.
- The desire and ability to roll up your sleeves and get into the trenches on a regular, ongoing basis.
- Experience identifying and implementing industry best practices, tools, systems and strategies to build a world class customer experience and provide exceptional ROI metrics on the investments.
- A demonstrated desire to partner with executives in peer positions to create Professional Services strategies that are aligned with the overall company strategy and revenue targets.
- A collaborative approach at the executive and team level, working closely with Sales on opportunities and a smooth, seamless handoff to Professional Services.
- A shared ownership with Engineering and Product Management on product health and direction.
- A disciplined, organized, metrics driven global Professional Services delivery team, providing regular reports and solutions to the executive management team.
- Outstanding business judgment, interpersonal, collaboration and team building skills.
- Experience and strength in communicating with executive team
- Strong track record of presenting technology and displaying thought leadership both internally and externally to industry groups, partners and customers.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to collaborate across multiple functions and geographies while delivering meaningful, high-impact results.
- Experience as a thought leader with an ability to influence outcomes and quickly turn data into business insights.
- The ability to travel globally as needed up to 25%.
This position may be remote, or Vienna, VA office
Salary is commensurate with experience. This is a full-time, salaried position with a competitive benefits package.
Level Access is committed to workforce diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer. Copyright 2020, Level Access. All rights reserved.