We are a fast-growing technology company in the digital accessibility industry helping to make digital properties systems, including web sites, web applications, software, hardware, and services accessible to people with disabilities and the growing aging population. Our team is incredible - we are 6-time Inc. 5000 award winner of America’s Fastest Growing Companies, a Washington Post Top Workplace, and named DC Inno’s Overall Coolest Company.
We are proud of our mission and our fun team culture. Beyond the kitchen stocked with a cornucopia of snacks, we offer gym membership reimbursement, an annual development budget, and flexible time off.
We are currently looking to hire a Customer Marketing Programs Manager to join the team.
The Customer Marketing Programs Manager will plan, develop, implement, and measure effective marketing campaigns and programs that drive adoption, retention and expansion of Level Access’s products and services in the current customer base. The Customer Marketing Programs Manager role at Level Access will build and execute integrated marketing programs to meet customer satisfaction, renewal and retention goals within the existing customer base. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, success in this role is measured by customer renewal and retention rates.
The ideal candidate is creative, diligent, has an entrepreneurial spirit to drive ideas from inception to execution, and has a passion for Level Access’s mission to ensure that technology is accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities.
- Create and implement marketing campaigns post-sale to current customers that drive onboarding, adoption, recurring usage, retention and expansion.
- Leverage customer data and insights to develop effective programs.
- Provide input into annual and quarterly marketing plans for targeted customer accounts.
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop a compelling customer journey that distinguishes Level Access’s value proposition, introduces new solutions and provides ongoing education to the customer base.
- Utilize existing content, and develop new content, to provide support for customer success representatives in post-sale stages of the customer journey.
- Build a 360º view of customer accounts in Salesforce and other platforms, including setting email alerts for when contacts in targeted customer accounts take key actions and building account/contact scoring.
- Engage proactively with Marketing, Customer Success and Sales to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Identify gaps in key personas/contacts within strategic customer accounts and develop a data mining strategy to add key contacts within these accounts.
- Track and measure engagement metrics for campaign performance related to customer adoption, growth and retention and refine programs based on data, insights and performance
- Discover opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, techniques, tools, and processes.
- 5+ years of experience in a high-tech B2B company, field marketing, customer marketing or marketing campaigns role.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-touch digital, event, direct, and demand generation marketing programs.
- Familiarity with account-based marketing principals and marketing to large organizations.
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, social networking, direct mail, and more.
- Familiarity with building, launching, and measuring campaigns using solutions, such as Pardot, Salesforce, SalesLoft, etc.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list building out of Salesforce for customer marketing campaigns.
- Comfort evaluating and experimenting with new marketing technologies/tools – experience with customer advocacy/engagement tools a plus.
- Nice to have - familiarity with digital accessibility.
- Results-focused and exhibits commitment to goals and consistently delivering results.
- A team player who works effectively and cross-functionally with the sales team and leadership.
- Fanatical about being buyer-centric and customer-first in everything you do.
- Enthusiastic - a fun and energetic contributor to a great culture.
- An analytical thinker with the ability to digest complex information and provide key insights.
- Customer-focused with a passion for customer and prospect success at all times.
- Data-driven to provide reporting metrics and team pipeline forecasts to executives.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
This is a full-time salaried position with a competitive benefits package, including bonus opportunities and unlimited vacation/FTO. Salary is commensurate with experience. The role is being offered in the Vienna,VA office. Please submit your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration.
Level Access is committed to workforce diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer. Copyright 2020, Level Access. All rights reserved.