Looking for a Full Stack Software Engineering role where you can write great code AND make a difference to the world?
Level Access helps companies design and enhance their digital systems - including websites, web applications, software, and hardware - so they are usable by people with disabilities. Level Access's flagship product offering, AMP (Accessibility Management Platform), is the industry standard for managing accessibility - and that's where YOU come in.
- 1+ years of experience with Express/Node.JS or similar
- 1+ years of experience with React or similar
- 1+ years of building single page applications based on RESTful APIs
Bonus Point Experiences
- Experience working in AWS
- MERN Experience
- Demonstrable experience using
- Git / Gitflow / Bitbucket
- Jira & Confluence
- Experience working in a "Product" organization rather than just contracting or working on in-house projects.
- Experience with accessible web design including Section 508 and WCAG
- Self-Starter - Looking for candidates who can jump in quickly and take ownership of features.
- Ability to look at the big picture: we're a collaborative small team and expect you to look at the big picture, and proactively anticipate problems, interact with other departments and clients, and come up with solutions.
- Write beautiful test-driven code. Of course. You are a software engineer and we value quality code backed by unit tests.
- Participate actively in Scrum. Work with Product Management and QA daily to flesh out stories and track your commitments.
- Improve accessibility. We work hard to deliver accessible solutions and enhance libraries we rely on for accessibility, too.
- Collaborate. We have internal and external clients with differing needs. We expect team members to reach out and build relationships inside the company to better understand our market.
- Learn. We expect team members to keep up to date on new technologies, standards, and industry trends so we can continue to be market leaders.
- A bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, MIS or a related technical field is a positive, as is intensive job training programs or certifications.
This is a full-time salaried position with a competitive benefits package, including bonus opportunities and unlimited vacation/FTO. Salary is commensurate with experience. The role is being offered in the Vienna,VA office. Please submit your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration.
Level Access is committed to workforce diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer. Copyright 2019, Level Access. All rights reserved.