Level Access helps companies design and enhance their digital systems - including websites, web applications, software, hardware, and services - so they are usable by people with disabilities. In the same way that buildings must conform to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), modern websites and applications must be accessible to people with disabilities or face legal liability. Level Access allows organizations to address these risks and provide equal access through software, training, and consulting solutions. As a company, we seek to both do well financially and create a world where all users have access to digital systems.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Level Access’s market - digital accessibility solutions - is growing extremely rapidly. The company is seeking a VP, Marketing that can help us capture this growth and expand our market leadership position. As we scale the company, we’re looking for an experienced revenue-driven marketing leader who will be an influential member of the executive team. The VP will have responsibility for all marketing activities to drive revenue and growth among the business’s target audiences. Specifically, the VP will;
- Lead all aspects of the company’s marketing initiatives, including demand generation (inbound and outbound), content marketing, product marketing, customer marketing, reputation and brand.
- Develop and scale high-performing campaigns that meet and exceed pipeline and revenue goals
Create a strategic, account-based marketing strategy to generate new enterprise prospects and convert existing opportunities within specific verticals.
- Play a leading role in the creation of client acquisition, retention and conversion strategies, in partnership with Sales Leadership.
- Build, lead and inspire a best-in-class marketing organization by hiring well, developing talent, and scaling a team to meet aggressive ROI-driven goals.
- Partner with Sales Leadership to ensure marketing efforts are closely aligned to sales initiatives, as well as the product roadmap and overall growth strategy of the business.
- Manage the marketing budget, and marketing-related KPIs.
Communicate with marketing, sales and executive leadership on an ongoing basis regarding marketing performance and marketing-sourced pipeline and revenue generation
- Demonstrated success leading and scaling a marketing organization within a high growth enterprise technology business.
- Track record of building and managing programs that convert at all stages of the buyers’ journey; encompassing inbound and outbound marketing.
- 5-7+ years of experience developing and implementing demand generation strategies that leverage a marketing technology stack.
- Successful track record in creating and implementing content strategies that support integrated marketing campaigns and achieve business outcomes
- Extensive experience building and implementing account-based marketing strategies and programs, in partnership with Sales.
- Previous growth stage B2B company experience is a plus. Must be comfortable operating in a high-growth environment.
- Fluent in Salesforce and Pardot report, dashboard creation, etc
- Dynamic and disciplined thinker with intellectual horsepower, an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for making a mark in fast-paced, growing environments.
- Natural leader and engaged team player with strong interpersonal capabilities.
- Able to juggle and successfully prioritize competing and voluminous work streams simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively work with differing personalities across all levels of the organization.
- High degree of organization and efficiency with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Professional demeanor and ability to interactive with persuasiveness and confidence.
- Ability to appreciate people with different backgrounds and points of view and ability to create an inclusive environment.
This is a full-time salaried position with a competitive benefits package, including bonus opportunities and unlimited vacation/FTO. Salary is commensurate with experience. The role is being offered in the Vienna,VA office. Please submit your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration.
Level Access is committed to workforce diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer. Copyright 2019, Level Access. All rights reserved.