Interested in working for a company that provides you a chance to grow professionally, give back to society and make money doing it? If so, Level Access may be the right company for you.
Level Access helps companies design and enhance their IT systems - including web sites, web applications, software, hardware, and services - so they are usable by people with disabilities. In the same way that buildings must conform to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) modern web sites and applications must be accessible to people with disabilities or face legal liability. Level Access allows organizations to address these risks through software, training, and consulting solutions. This ensures that people with disabilities have equal access to, and use of, IT systems. With over 1000 public and private sector customers Level Access is the leader in the growing field of accessible IT solutions. Our product AMP (Accessibility Management Platform) is the industry’s first on-demand solution that integrates the business and technical aspects of complying with regulations such as Section 508, ADA, and WCAG.
Level Access is seeking a Sales Director to manage and grow existing client accounts and to organically grow the client base in specific market verticals. The Sales Director will manage Executive Account Managers in specific industries to identify and track customer needs, define and close business, monitor delivery of projects to clients and manage customer satisfaction. .
- Meet or exceed sales targets for your assigned territory/region/market verticals.
- Develop and execute effective strategies to achieve quarterly/annual targets.
- Recruit and train account executives for your region.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of your team to ensure accuracy of reporting and forecasting.
- Ensure your team meets quota through new sales and upsells to existing clients.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, the competitive landscape, and our value propositions.
- Become familiar with Level Access relationships and how they relate to building pipeline and securing new business.
Training New Reps
- Ensure that all sales reps are well versed on Level Access products and services
- Verify your team is able to deliver the corporate pitch and appropriate product demos.
- Participate in pre-discovery calls to support new team members and provide feedback.
- Review proposals to ensure they have the Level Access branding, are accurate, and provide a compelling value to the prospect.
- Help your team leverage the account planning process embedded in SalesForce.
Develop Client Relationships
- Focus efforts on establishing accounts and growing relationships with clients.
- Leverage the marketing plan to ensure you are maximizing impact on inbound leads.
- Work closely with your team on deal strategy, taking the lead when appropriate to ensure c-level involvement from the client and/or ensure the appropriate Level Access executive team are helping work deals.
- Keep the team focused on upsells and selling additional products/services into existing clients.
- Use consistent bottoms-up planning to understand how the team will achieve your quarterly targets.
- Work with demand generation team to develop a monthly/quarterly strategy and measurement of success.
- Review pipeline and deal strategy on a regular basis to ensure strategic next steps and accurate forecasting.
- Keep prospecting a part of the regular routine for the team you are managing, and add new prospects to the pipeline on a consistent basis.
- Effectively use the Salesforce CRM tool to ensure accuracy of forecast for your team.
- Ensure all team members are managing expenses based on company policy.
- 3 to 5 years of management experience
- Bachelors degree required
- 5+ years’ sales experience in SaaS Enterprise Sales
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with C-level decision-makers
- Ability to craft a solution with appropriate products and services, meeting the complex business objectives identified through a structured discovery process.
- Demand Creation and Pipeline Development Skills Required
Salary is commensurate with experience. This is a full-time, salaried position with a competitive benefits package. It is being offered in the Vienna, Virginia office. For immediate consideration please submit your resume and cover letter.
Level Access is committed to workforce diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer. Copyright 2017, Level Access. All rights reserved.