Level Access helps companies design and enhance their digital systems - including websites, web applications, software, and hardware - so they are usable by people with disabilities. Level Access's flagship product offering, the Accessibility Management Platform (AMP), is the industry standard for managing accessibility - and that's where YOU come in.
Our team is responsible for the development, operations and security of the AMP platform, as well as associated technologies like browser extensions and integrated development tools. We are bolstering our engineering talent to support the growth of the platform, and are looking for QA Automation Engineer who is strong in automated testing of React based web apps from both the front-end and backend perspective. Skills in Python, Selenium, Helium, Swagger and other automated testing tool along with hooking them into an AWS CodeBuild/CodePipeline build/deploy stack is needed for our growing scrum teams in Northern Virginia.
The QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for creating a robust automation framework ensuring scalability and reusability. This is a hands-on position and strong development skills are required. In this role, you will be responsible for integration, functional and performance testing by creating automated test Scripts to ensure quality of Level Access products. You will be responsible for understanding requirements and designing test Scripts from the requirements. You will work closely with the product team including Technical Product Managers, Developers and other QA Analysts.
- Design and build automated test frameworks and test suites using Python, Selenium, Helium and other automated test frameworks.
- Develop new automated test cases and enhance current test suite as new functionality is built.
- Cross-browser Testing including Chrome, Firefox, Edge and mobile browsers.
- Train other team members to use automated testing tools.
- Develop, execute, and maintain test scripts that cover Smoke, Functional, Regression and Performance testing. Communicate Test results and Issues with details to relevant team members.
- Maintain and update the Test Scripts, coordinating with the Scrum team to keep them current, and effectively test new or updated features and products.
- Collaborate with engineering team to ensure automated test code adheres to Level Access standards.
- Participate in SCRUM Team meetings, including grooming and planning meetings
- 5-7 years of Experience writing Automation Test Scripts using Python with Selenium
- ISTQB Foundation Level certification equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience in writing clean automation code quickly
- Experience of wiring test automation into an AWS Codebuild/CodePipeline environment
- Experience building test automation frameworks and scripts for software products deployed in a cloud using the AWS platforms
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative, independent, self-motivated and excited to learn new technologies
- Ability to work both independently, and in a distributed collaborative team in different time zones with adjusting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Able to follow instructions and complete tasks in a timely manner.
Bonus Point Experiences:
- Experience with Helium, GitHub, Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Accessibility (A11y) and Assistive Technology (AT) testing
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- ISTQB – Agile tester
This is a full-time salaried position with a competitive benefits package, including bonus opportunities and unlimited vacation/FTO. Salary is commensurate with experience. The role is being offered in the Vienna,VA office. Please submit your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration.
Level Access is committed to workforce diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer. Copyright 2019, Level Access. All rights reserved.