Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive. We offer performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, and goal setting in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement. We’ve been in the market for just over two years, and have grown rapidly to serve over 1,000 customers globally, including brands like Slack, WeWork, Reddit, Glossier, and Asana.
We’re thrilled to be looking to build our foundational recruiting team to join us at Lattice. For the right candidate, this will be a unique and exciting role to help build our recruiting function from scratch. This role will report to the head of people and will partner closely with hiring managers across the entire company.
As a recruiter at Lattice, you will manage the full-cycle recruiting process from end to end in the Product, Design and Engineering Organizations:
- Sourcing: Drive our sourcing strategy, budget, partnerships, external agency relationships, and events
- Coordination: Maintain our applicant tracking system, schedule interviews, communicate with candidates, run background checks
- Candidate experience: Ensure our hiring process is positive and inclusive to candidates of all backgrounds
- Recruiting metrics: Maintain recruiting reports and drive toward performance metrics
- Offer process: Drive our offer process including extending offers and helping close candidates
- Employer brand: Maintain our employer brand in all external opportunities
Sample initial projects:
- Evolve and optimize how we use our applicant tracking system, adding templates, integrations, and headcount plans
- Develop and implement a scalable interview and decision process, including evaluation forms, test projects, and team debriefs
- Create a scalable, fair, and compelling offer and close process
- Create a sourcing strategy that attracts qualified and diverse candidates
- Build our employer brand across external sourcing sites, events, and partnerships
- Identify the most important recruiting metrics and create a recurring dashboard
- Optimize our internal referral program
- Live, breathe, and demonstrate our company values, and strive to bring others into our organization who do as well
- Comfortable with ambiguity and creating order out of uncertainty
- Substantial experience sourcing for business roles
- Natural intuition for what drives people and where they can best manifest their potential
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Highly responsive both to external candidates and internal colleagues
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Knowledgable in matters of recruiting compliance
🚢 Ship, Shipmate, Self
We put the success and wellbeing of the company above the individual. We put the success and wellbeing of our colleagues above our own. We are missionaries not mercenaries. We are all company owners and we act like it.
🌲 Chop Wood, Carry Water
The best work is done when we fall in love with the process of becoming great, rather than obsessing over the end result. We recognize that greatness is exhausting, unglamorous, and occurs as the byproduct of faithfulness to our process and passion for our craft. So we work to surrender the outcome and keep persisting after everyone else has gone home and nobody is watching.
👀 Clear Eyes
We approach our work, colleagues, customers, and ourselves with clarity and honesty. We harness pragmatism as a superpower. We believe that starting from a place of truth will make us successful and happy in the long run.
🔍 What's Next?
We have an insatiable appetite to grow, to improve, and to look for the next horizon. Whenever we arrive at a destination, we see it as the beginning of a new journey. Our work will never be done.
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.