We’re redefining home and setting a new standard for modern living, one apartment at a time.
Landing believes that home should be the starting point for growth, learning and exploration. Our membership-based network of homes across the US give people the ability to live where they want, on the terms that make sense to them. We offer both fully-furnished and unfurnished apartments, flexible leases, a streamlined application process and custom, all-inclusive amenities that allow for living easy and moving freely.
Founded in 2019, Landing was created by some of the best minds in modern entrepreneurship, has been backed by some of the top venture capitalists in the U.S., and our team is committed to making it easier to live almost anywhere. We are currently operating in over 75 cities across the U.S and adding new cities every week. Landing is taking off!
About The Role:
We’re looking for a Utilities and Access Specialist to join the team! This role will play a critical role in pushing Landing’s business forward, managing utility provider relationships, and building Landing’s home access strategy. We are looking for an energetic & passionate individual who has strong organizational skills and can handle working on multiple tasks simultaneously.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and improve utility provider relationships
- Oversee the daily activation/deactivation of utilities
- Communicate with our Independent contractors (Hosts) to help with lock installations, intercom setups, and documenting access instructions
- Determine the type of access hardware needed for each home
What You Need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort and ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment at a quickly-growing company
- Experience in project management, with strong organizational skills
Benefits & Perks:
Landing aims to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Solid compensation package + stock options
- Comprehensive benefits - medical, dental, and vision
- We’ve got you covered with our 401(k) plan
- Feel relaxed with super generous paid-time-off
- Grow with us - opportunities for upward mobility
- Explore & travel comfortably - 7 free nights in a Landing home per year
- Live with Landing - employee perks for temporary or indefinite stays
Landing provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.