About Kronos Bio
Kronos Bio, Inc. is dedicated to the discovery and development of first-in-class therapies that modulate historically undruggable targets. We leverage deep capabilities in high-throughput small molecule microarrays (SMM), targeted protein degradation, and cancer biology in order to identify potent and selective compounds against transcription factors and other central drivers of oncogenic signaling.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with KOLs, healthcare providers and key staff at academic centers to ensure access to current medical, clinical, and scientific information on assigned area of therapeutic interest.
- Conducts Round Table and Advisory Board sessions to gain insights into relevant medical, clinical, and scientific topics and communicating those insights back to the organization.
- Addresses unsolicited requests for information, clinical, and scientific data on Kronos Bio treatments in development to KOLs, Hematologists/Oncologists, and others.
- Facilitates identification and presentation of research opportunities for consideration in support of Kronos Bio treatments in development and customers, including unique ideas from the hematologic/oncologic medical community
- Participates in medical and scientific congresses.
- Actively contributes in cross-functional meetings.
- The MSL should be able to travel up to 50% of the time, depending on the territory and business needs.
- Responsible for external engagement, developing and maintaining professional relationships with external HCPs and, in addition, internal stakeholders.
- Lead and manage site outreach for portfolio sponsored research studies. Identify accrual barriers and develop / brainstorm solutions.
- Strong scientific acumen and ability to translate the science for presentation to various audiences
- Capability to work within cross functional teams
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Above average presentation skills, including presentations to management and external audiences and experts
- Ability to identify opportunities for engagement and communicate ideas internally.
- Ability to work across locations and time zones
- Ability to work on several projects and assignments at the same time meeting assigned timelines
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to think critically and work independently toward assigned individual and team goals
- Thorough understanding of ICH Good Clinical Practices, Clinical Safety Data Management, clinical trials management (including protocol design, data management, site monitoring, statistical reporting, report writing), regulatory compliance and auditing including broad application of knowledge in different therapeutic areas.
- A commitment to collaborative leadership, management, teamwork, delegation, and the maintenance of a professional culture based on trust and mutual respect.
- This position requires extensive travel; the average travel for this position is 50-70% with some variation based upon the demands of the business imperatives. Evening and weekend work will be involved.
- Integrity and Trust
- Driven for Results
- Emotional Intelligence
- Advanced Health or Biologics Science degree required; PA, APRN, NP/MSN, DNP, MD, PhD, PharmD, DO or equivalent and appropriate advanced level degree
- At least 5 years of experience in field Medical Affairs as an MSL or associated/related activities
- Pharmaceutical industry experience required
- Experience in AML/hematology preferred
The expected annual salary range for this full-time position is $165,000 - $200,000, plus eligibility for bonus, benefits, and equity incentives. Actual pay will be determined based on experience, qualifications, business needs, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.