Katerra is redefining the multi-trillion-dollar construction industry by bringing tech-centric innovation to Architecture and product design, construction, manufacturing, supply-chain and customer service.
The team is a unique blend of talent from multinationals along with Construction Industry professionals.
Katerra’s vision is to make leading edge buildings affordable and accessible to everyone in the world.
Job Description :
- Preparation and maintaining of quality control reports and records.
- To conduct quality control inspection for all types of moulds and steel reinforcement as per the approved shop drawings.
- To conduct quality control inspection of precast units before during and after casting operations.
- To ensure that all the precast elements are casted as per the required dimensions.
- To inspect demolding and stripping of casted element and ensuring that the required lifting strength is achieved.
- Preparation of pre-pore and post-pore checklist .
- Inspection of all precast units upon delivery
- To raise MIR for the delivered panels .
- To maintain concrete crushing , MIR and RFI log.
- Coordinating directly with QC manger upon quality issues and rectifications.
- Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests.
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering with 5 to 10 years experience.
- Should be handling Residential Building / Villas Projects.