Katerra is redefining the multi-trillion-dollar construction industry by bringing tech-centric innovation to Architecture and product design, construction, manufacturing, supply-chain and customer service.
The team is a unique blend of talent from multinationals along with Construction Industry professionals.
Katerra’s vision is to make leading edge buildings affordable and accessible to everyone in the world.
Job Description :
- Plan layout of electric power generating infrastructure, distribution lines, transmission lines & sub stations.
- Operate, Maintain and Test the switch gears, Circuit Breakers, Relays & Transformer in Factory.
- Use of Electrical Instrument (Analog/Digital) like Voltmeter, Ammeter, Watt meter, Energy Meter, earth Tester, Tong Tester Megger etc.
- Factory Maintenance of transformer equipment such as: Oil gauge, Tap Changer, Bushes, Breather, Earth fault relay, Protective relay, etc. Installation operation and maintenance of oil circuit breaker, Air circuit breaker, Vacuum circuit breaker, etc. Exposure of protective systems on HT and EHT systems.
- Carryout wiring and Earthing system in Factory.
- Underground cable joining, testing & Commissioning.
- Working of LT and HT Switch- gears and protective relays.
- High voltage safety equipment and safe working procedures with respect to HT&EHT and associated earthing system
- In-Depth Troubleshooting Knowledge of PLC, Control Devices, Electrical Motors, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems, Distribution systems etc.
- Diesel Generating set: Operation, operating switch gears, troubleshooting & maintenance Protective system for Generator. Care and maintenance of transmission and distribution stations/sub-stations.
- Monitoring system for power generation, transmission and utilization including fault repairing.
- Must understand the Power requirements for Machineries/Site and design the distribution system accordingly.
- Should follow the Entire erection and commissioning of Heavy Construction Equipment, machineries and maintaining commissioning record for all.
- Can be able to understand the Electrical drawings (Control & Power drawings)
- Primary role is to ensure Machine Availability 100%.
- In-depth Knowledge of Pneumatic and Hydraulics.
- Capable of handling critical situation with respect to Machine Breakdown.
- Maintenance Planning with respect to machine availability by deploying sufficient resources.
- Localisation of OEM spares with proper Validation and Analysis to reduce S&S cost.
- Perform various activities pertaining to root cause analysis, operations, installation, maintenance, defect rectification and safety checks on various equipment and analyse each and individual process and allocating manpower based on requirement.
- Should work on Spares Parts management activities pertaining to critical spares identification, indigenization of spares and spares inventory reduction by improving the life of components.
- Abnormality Management System for identifying and addressing all abnormalities.
- Efficient organizer, motivator, team player and a decisive communicator with the ability to motivate teams to excel and win.
- Should adhere all safety standards like EHS, OHSAS, BBS etc.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor of Electrical & Electronics engineering with 8 Years experience or Diploma in Electrical engineering with 10 Years’ of relevant Experience.