Katerra is redefining the multi-trillion-dollar construction industry by bringing tech-centric innovation to Architecture and product design, construction, manufacturing, supply-chain and customer service.
The team is a unique blend of talent from multinationals along with Construction Industry professionals.
Katerra’s vision is to make leading edge buildings affordable and accessible to everyone in the world.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing a team of Engineers, superintendents, and supervisor to deliver exceptional results for our clients. The CM is expected to identify, propose, close, and manage construction projects which generate profits for company.
- Coordinates construction requirements and activities throughout the project life cycle including, pre-design, design, procurement, contracting, construction and post-construction / commissioning.
- Plans, organizes and staffs key positions through subordinates, lower level project managers and project coordinators.
- Monitors/controls construction progress through administrative direction of on-site project personnel to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget.
- Ensures that contractors adhere to the standards and specifications in safety, work, and environmental policies / procedures.
- Coordinating with corporate and government agencies for environmental planning, safety planning, and work / outage planning.
- Ensures contract work scope matches invoicing and verifies validity of contract change orders as necessary.
- Manages all full-time supervisors as well as any needed contracted support
- Selects subcontractors for projects.
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Civil Engineering background with 15+ years of exp in Industrial building construction.
- Project Management skills.