Katerra is redefining the multi-trillion-dollar construction industry by bringing tech-centric innovation to Architecture and product design, construction, manufacturing, supply-chain and customer service.
The team is a unique blend of talent from multinationals along with Construction Industry professionals.
Katerra’s vision is to make leading edge buildings affordable and accessible to everyone in the world.
- Exposure to large scale interior projects prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and or the client
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Advise on a procurement strategy
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders
- Allocate work to subcontractors; provide advice on contractual claims
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports ;value completed work and arrange payments
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
Education and Education:
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering
- 5 to 8 years experience in Industrial Projects, Factory projects or Oil&Gas.
- Should be able to read/understand different drawings sets-Civil, Architectural, Structural etc.
- Knowledge about basic quantity surveying, Take- off's, Estimation & Costing.
- Well versed with MS Excel, Adobe reader.
- Well versed with standard construction practices of construction.
- Learning Attitude.