The Enrollment Specialist role offers an amazing opportunity to help Iora meet its goal of transforming health care. To share our care with as many people as possible, we need to create a team of folks who are experts at building relationships and enrolling patients in our primary care practices. You will be jumping in to tackle one of our most important priorities this year. This job is for someone who is hungry to make a difference and not afraid to keep trying.
Daily Duties Include:
- Advise prospective patients to enroll with Iora
- Engage prospective patients via phone and be a brand ambassador in all of these activities at all times
- Contact and convert assigned leads
- Document patient recruitment activity in salesforce.com in a timely and accurate manner
- Meet month over month patient enrollment targets
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify potential patients' needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- 1-3 years of experience in service roles interacting with customers (sales, customer service, retail, restaurants, etc).
- 2018-2019 college graduates with sales/customer service/retail internship experience are encouraged to apply
- Fluency in Spanish preferred, but not required
- Proven multitasking skills with the ability to handle multiple mediums of communication simultaneously including, phone, email and chat while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Have worked in fast-paced, results-driven work atmosphere
- Experience using salesforce.com or similar CRM tools, preferred but not required
- Comfortable working occasional nights and weekends
- Possess passion, empathy and are mission driven: You want this job because you believe deeply in our mission to restore humanity to healthcare. You understand that we can only deliver on this mission if patients can experience the care Iora offers.
Location: The opportunity is located at our headquarters at 101 Tremont Street in Boston, MA.
Compensation: Competitive base and incentive compensation structure tied to individual and team performance.
This is an incredible opportunity to get in at an early stage to help scale the organization. If you meet the above qualifications, please apply today!
About Iora Health
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare and those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, and the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier and healthier. Our patients get a team that respects and listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, and it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.