We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we’re building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There’s no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work—whether it’s from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop—while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
Instacart helps retailers build and grow thriving ecommerce businesses. We provide services and advanced technologies to retailers across their websites and apps to help them monetize their content and improve the customer experience through more relevant ads. As a result, retailers are more profitable, and customers lean into grocery e-commerce.
We are hiring a Senior Retail Media Associate to help extend Instacart’s technology and talent, so our retail partners can start or expand their advertising businesses. You will be responsible for ensuring these efforts are prioritized, planned out and resourced appropriately. You will also be responsible for executing on our strategy -- working with retailers and evolving our sales and product strategies to support a growing retail media network.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Monitor and troubleshoot ad monetization across retail partners, identifying gaps to goals and growth potential; manage regular, structured communication of progress to internal and external stakeholders
- Create opportunities across partner retailers by analyzing retailer traffic, sales data, customer data and supplier distribution; work with retail media operations team and and product/engineering to test improvements you’ve identified
- Support the daily cadence of cross-functional execution across product, ad sales, retailer business development, and enterprise technology-integration teams. Create shared, structured communications to keep internal and external stakeholders in-sync
- Collaborate with business operations, yield, media insights and finance teams to model outcomes and prioritize efforts; perform fact-finding to and analysis of retail media competitors and retailer needs
- 2-4 years in business consulting, banking/finance, corporate strategy, e-commerce strategy/analysis or advertising strategy/analysis; 3+ years relevant experience in digital advertising and retail industry experience preferred
- Ability to deep dive into data, identify and quantify opportunities, and design sustainable improvements and solutions; experience with complex financial models and visualizations in Excel, Tableau
- Proven project management experience with complex multi-week projects; a self-starter with the ability to quickly respond to problems independently and proactively
- Experience in developing presentation materials and whitepapers communicating to executive-level audiences on complex topics
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.