We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Our marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. In this role, you will be responsible for driving CRM programs for Instacart’s Shopper marketing team. We’re looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join us to work directly with leadership and key stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Creative, and Data Science teams, and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals. Join us!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Drive strategic growth initiatives focused on shopper lifecycle & engagement.
- Lead conceptualizing, creating and managing retention and engagement initiatives via automated and personalized email marketing programs, push notifications, SMS and in-app messaging.
- Manage CRM campaigns from end to end; strategy, requirement gathering, creative approach and optimizations, building, monitoring, reporting and analysis.
- Develop a rigorous incentive and content testing agenda across lifecycle campaigns.
- Create and monitor complex journeys, triggers and automations with static and dynamic content
- Ensure campaigns (including tests, segmentation and complex personalization logic) are set up and deployed accurately in a timely manner.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Creative, Business Development, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys
- 3-5 years of experience managing CRM programs
- Data-centric approach to analyze a marketing funnel; can identify and size different growth opportunities
- Experience leveraging a complex marketing automation/CRM system like Braze, Iterable, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Responsys
- Deep knowledge in customer segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM laws
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you care deeply about our customers and can build precise targeting as well as delightful, on-brand experiences.
- Fluency in HTML/CSS to build and debug emails ahead of each send
- Passion for data-driven marketing and building programs that drive incremental results
- Team player and strong communicator
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- SQL is a plus
- Experience in the on-demand economy is a bonus
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.