We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
We are hiring a Senior Channel Marketing Manager to support our growing brand partnerships business. You are responsible for developing new marketing mediums to acquire and engage new brand partners. This role will collaborate closely with partners in sales, insights, marketing, and comms.
- Manage and optimize channels (such as email, paid media, onsite placements, digital video, print collateral, influencer/partnerships, etc.) to drive new advertiser acquisition and retention
- Partner effectively with cross-functional teams, including sales, product and product marketing, and creative design teams
- Measure campaign performance and generate insights to determine program strategy
- Coordinating cross functional efforts - managing expectations for customer-facing teams while partnering with subject matter expects (e.g. product)
- 5-7+ years of product, content, or customer marketing experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience partnering with sales or product teams to deliver marketing campaigns to businesses or consumers
- Experience with A/B Testing, lift measurement
- Cross functional management experience, having partnered with other teams to craft stories
- Experience with B2B marketing either via media or enterprise spaces
- An interest in working in a fast-growing, fast-paced environment with changing responsibilities, and a willingness to lend a helping hand wherever it’s needed
- A customer-first approach with a passion for storytelling
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.