We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Our Care team provides high-quality phone, chat, and email support to both our customer and shopper communities. We are looking for a hardworking QA Specialist to assist in monitoring our support quality across all channels. Every day we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is absolutely magical. Join us!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of inbound and/or outbound telephone calls and email interactions across HQ and outsourced agents
- Identify key, recurring issues across support and recommend solutions
- Work closely with Team Leads and leadership to report on agent performance on a weekly basis
- Work on a variety of assigned special projects
- 2+ years customer service, Quality, or training experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to build multimedia content from ideation to delivery
- Ability to facilitate individual and group sessions both in person and remotely
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented
- Effective and efficient working in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Associate’s degree or equivalent
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.