We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Brand Partnerships team within the Business Development group. We are hiring a Sales Executive to focus on core consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies through relationship building, solution selling and influencing.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Deliver on individual/team sales and net margin targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with advertisers
- Develop sales collateral, case studies, and custom ‘stories’ to translate benefits of Instacart’s platform to CPG advertisers
- Lead annual planning and budgeting process with Fortune 100 accounts
- Negotiate and manage master services agreements
- Partner with Internal teams such as: account management, analytics, product and engineering to shape the future of our product monetization strategy
- A solid understanding of the CPG environment either through direct sales experience or similar exposure
- Sales experience in fast-paced environment with average contract values of $100k - $1MM
- Experience presenting to potential and current clients (presentation building)
- High attention to detail with strong execution skills
- Familiarity with the tools of the trade (eg. Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Google Drive Suite, Salesforce)
- Experience with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis (Experience in SQL, Tableau, Periscope preferred)
- Client presence and persuasiveness
- Metrics orientation - can get up to speed on search/ad metrics quickly
- Client service orientation - fast follow ups, general sense of urgency
- Openness to travel (40 - 60%)
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.