We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Our newly formed Brand and Marketing team is charged with defining the Instacart brand and making it a household name. We are right- and left-brained - combining creativity with a rigorously analytical approach. We move fast, work nimbly, and are laser-focused on driving measurable business impact.
We're looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager (Retailer New Verticals) to join our Product Marketing team. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, skilled storyteller, and expert influencer with the demonstrated ability to work closely with Communications, Product Management, Sales, Business Development, Co-Marketing, Social, CRM and Creative teams to generate strong outcomes.
This role will drive go-to-market activations to power our growth objectives and increase the selection of retailers available on the Instacart Marketplace. This position will also drive adoption of new and existing products, specifically those built for small and non-grocery retailers via awareness and acquisition campaigns through various channels.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Create awareness of the Instacart Marketplace to attract new retailers to the platform
- Create demand for Instacart’s retailer product offerings, and expand retailer selection
- Understand and build multi-channel strategies across owned, earned, and paid media to serve the entire customer journey
- Lead go-to-market planning, positioning, and messaging for new retailer products to help expand the selection of retailers on the Instacart marketplace
- Champion the voice of the retailer customer by partnering closely with Product to define priority features based on user needs, research, and market analysis, blending quantitative and qualitative insights to find untapped opportunities for growth
- Partner closely with product management, sales, account management, and business development teams to build campaigns and sales collateral in support of business goals
- Own and drive key funnel metrics to support the business growth targets
- 7+ years experience with a background in client/customer facing roles; 3+ years in Product Marketing
- Significant experience working in B2B product marketing, driving adoption for digital products and features
- Strong storyteller with the ability to develop campaigns that get customers' attention and build product brands people and companies love
- Data-driven marketer, with ability to drive experimentation plans
- Experience using insights and strategic thinking to build business cases that influence stakeholders
- Experience communicating the benefits of various marketing strategies to business audiences of all levels
- Experience driving complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- You take a lot of initiative, but are continuously collaborative
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Experience building or working with self-service marketing funnels and products targeting SMBs
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.