We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
We're looking for a consummate professional who has a passion for equity solutions and an eye for detail. As an Equity Analyst, you will participate in strategic conversations about equity operations, and get into the weeds of day-to-day stock administration. Experience working at fast-paced public companies will set you up for success as we work to create operational efficiencies for this dynamic business. You’re collaborative, analytical, and capable of helping the Equity Programs Team scale and grow with our evolving business.
Instacart’s equity program is an essential component of our overall Rewards strategy. Today, Instacart’s Equity Team, along with the Legal, Finance, and HR teams combine forces to manage and administer Instacart’s equity program. We partner closely together to ensure employees have the best experience as participants, while ensuring our equity programs support our broader business objectives. We are looking to grow our equity team to help take our equity program to the next level.
ABOUT THE JOB
As part of the stock administration team, you’ll be the go-to person for the operations of the Instacart equity program. This includes:
- Administering the company’s equity plan for employees (including grants, exercises, forfeitures, etc.) and ensuring that all transactions are correctly and accurately processed in a timely manner
- Providing a high level of customer service in responding to employee and inquiries
- Maintaining the integrity of equity data in Instacart’s online equity tool/platform and managing the relationship with the platform vendor
- Work with the Equity Programs Team to educate employee population on how the equity program works and the value to them as participants
- Partnering with internal teams, including Payroll, Legal, HR, Finance, to ensure seamless administration and compliance
- 1 - 3 years of global stock administration experience (but willing to train the right candidate!)
- Unrelenting focus on the customer
- Superior analytical capabilities, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with online equity platforms (EquiView preferred)
- Experience/familiarity with a range of equity compensation instruments and plans, including stock options, RSUs, PSUs, and ESPPs both in the US and internationally
- A keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, adhere to tight deadlines and collaborate with cross functional teams
- Expert use of Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel (including VLOOKUPs)
- Ability to work independently and drive systems and processes
- Some equity accounting & tax knowledge preferred
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.