We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
At Instacart we solve for the customer. That extends beyond the hundreds of thousands of consumers we deliver groceries and to the many leading and emerging consumer packaged goods (CPG) advertisers that want to shape how consumers perceive, shop, and stay loyal to their brands. Instacart’s Brand Partnerships team is focused on serving these clients through our native advertising platform.
We are looking for a manager of growth analytics to join the advertising analytics team that is fast growing and in the spotlight with focus to turn rich data into actionable insights. This team is responsible for growth and performance of small and medium advertisers on our ads platform as well as supporting data narratives and insights for the Ads marketing team. This growth analytics team will partner closely with the Ads Marketing team to create data driven narratives that can influence new and existing advertisers. The scope involves technically rigorous work tapping into one of the largest pools of first-party data in the grocery e-commerce space, use of leading-edge data analysis technologies, and interaction with cross-functional business stakeholders as well as external clients.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Build a team of data analysts to support SMB advertisers and Marketing
- Perform player/coach role with expertise in quantitative analysis and coaching/guiding junior team members
- Extract actionable insights from data that helps improve or prove value of advertising
- Partner with stakeholders to understand business needs and challenges
- Translate business challenges into analytical problem-solving leveraging first-party data and help build and deliver on team’s roadmap and milestones
- Detail oriented with right balance in quality and speed of delivery
- Building scalable and self-service solutions for repeated asks
- You have a proven track record of strength in quantitative analysis and strong interest in learning and shaping the e-commerce CPG retail space
- 4 - 6 years experience generating insights from large datasets
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong business communication skills and translate analytical finding into business insights
- Effective coach, listener, collaborator, and team player
- Proficiency in writing SQL or Python or R or any data mining software
- Familiarity to CPG industry, ad tech and digital advertising preferred
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts (CPC, CTR, ROAS, etc.)
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.