We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
We are currently looking for a Senior People Technology Analyst who will focus on Workday functionality at Instacart. We need a Workday superstar who not only understands, but also architects the functional technology catered to the People team. This team member will hold deep expertise in Absence Management, Payroll and Time Tracking modules.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Lead People technology implementations and projects
- Hands-on Workday configuration for a variety of modules, team expert in absence management, payroll, time tracking
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on projects and support. This includes identifying, assessing, and solving complex business problems.
- Communicate and manage the design, build and launch strategies
- Build and maintain effective employee experiences using People Technology
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of work experience in People Technology, specifically Workday
- 3+ years of proven experience implementing and maintaining Workday payroll, absence and time tracking modules
- Workday functional knowledge on Business processes, security, benefits, absence management, advanced compensation, time tracking and payroll
- Experience with using APIs, REST APIs, RaaS reports, outbound and inbound EIB’s
- Experience with People data analytics is a plus
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work in an independent environment
- Passion for enhancing the employee experience through interconnecting various systems
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and team skills
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.