We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Solving these problems is what helps our customers get back time in their day, so they can do more of what they love.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
Every year, people across the world spend nearly one trillion dollars on groceries. It’s an industry that’s been around for centuries. Food itself, however, has been a constant in people’s lives since the beginning of time. Yes, sustenance is crucial, but it’s also much more than that. Food can be a part of a daily ritual or a special moment that resonates with people on a meaningful and emotional level. It provides a much-needed break in a long day, a taste that brings back memories, a creative experiment, a shared meal with loved ones, or even comfort during a hard time. Whether it’s a special occasion or an everyday occurrence, it should always be easy for people to get the ingredients they need.
The Instacart Product Team is dedicated to making grocery shopping effortless for everyone. By helping take care of the shopping, we help people get good food and give them back time, so they can do what matters most to them. We’re finding solutions to large-scale challenges that will forever change the way people feed themselves and their loved ones.
We're hiring a team of product managers who will define and execute on our vision of being the world leader in online grocery. You'll work among star engineers, designers, data scientists and operators in a fast-growing environment. The role demands a mix of critical thinking, well-honed product sense, and technical depth.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Instacart Growth + Pricing team is seeking a Principle Product Manager, Marketing Platforms. This product manager will work on developing the platforms that help Instacart acquire and engage millions customers and shoppers, managing $xxxM in annual spend. They will partner closely with the Marketing team and help develop the strategy for the platform investments that Instacart can make to enhance our customer acquisition and engagement efforts, including paid marketing, SEO, CRM and incentives.
- Develop a platform to automate paid marketing campaigns and improve performance across multiple aspects of Instacart’s business
- Develop the data pipelines, integrations and tooling that enable Instacart to leverage new marketing channels, improve our targeting and efficiency of spend
- Work with data scientists to develop models to predict and measure the incremental impact of spend to acquire and re-engage customers
- Work with marketing to develop tools allowing them to adjust goals and run creative experiments
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, design, research, data science, operations, marketing, local markets, and more.
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results to all audiences - within teams, company, to users, press etc.
- 4+ years in Product Management at a technology company, ideally working on growth problems
- Experience building cross-platform experiences (native, mobile web, desktop)
- Experience delivering impactful products and features that are heavily informed by data as well as user research
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems by creating customer-first solutions and thinking from first principles
- Strong data drive problem solving skills
- Passion for building products that unlock value for people who are not power users
- Experience influencing the Executive Team members on key strategy and cross-functional initiatives