We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Solving these problems is what helps our customers get back time in their day, so they can do more of what they love.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
As we continue rapid growth within our Brand Partnership Ads Team, we are looking to add a Sales Enablement Manager specializing in data enablement. This person will focus on supporting our Sales teams in their mastery of data analysis, creating effective data narratives and story-telling, building data slides and using data to secure advertising budgets. This role will partner closely with the Brand Partnership data teams to provide all pillars of Enablement (Content, Training, Sales Process & Methodology alignment and Narrative) as it relates to using data to drive additional revenue.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Partner with data teams to understand how to pull and analyze data and build sales narratives around that data
- Understand how to tell that story impactfully through the use of data slides
- Establish learning opportunities for our sellers as it relates to their clients data
- Lead data training sessions
- Establish certification and benchmarks for sellers associated with their ability to use the data to help them sell
- Partner with Sales Enablement peers to administer onboarding initiatives as they relate to selling with data
- Partner with Sales Enablement peers to ensure our data narratives are aligned with our sales methodology and sales process
- Measure success and impact of programs and processes as they relate to Data; iterate accordingly
- 2+ years of experience working with fast paced, high volume, high impact sales or account management teams
- 2+ years experience in an Enablement, L&D or lead trainer role, preferably as it relates to data
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong experience using G suite tools, sheets and slides
- Strong experience using Excel
- Strong project / program management skills
- Experience working with data (measuring inputs / outputs; building sheets and program trackers)
Preferences (not Required):
- Experience using Tableau
- Experience in a hyper-growth environment
- Exposure to and understanding of digital advertising and/or consumer packaged goods companies