We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Solving these problems is what helps our customers get back time in their day, so they can do more of what they love.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
Instacart is building the best way for people anywhere in the world to shop for groceries. Since Instacart started in 2012, we’ve launched same-day delivery in 200 US markets. We are laser focused on delivering groceries from your favorite stores right to your door. We now cover over 60% of US households and aim to have 80% coverage by the end 2018—that's 90 million households! From a technology point of view, the platform is complex, rapidly scaling and processing millions of transactions in real-time all of the time. Our technology coupled with operational expertise enables Instacart to deliver fresh groceries in as little as an hour. This is a difficult problem to master and we are making it happen. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is absolutely magical.
As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Brand Partnerships team within the Business Development group. We are hiring a CPG Sales Associate to join our Brand Partnerships team, who will support the organization in developing and growing brand relationships with our suite of solutions
ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop and maintain relationships with advertisers, managing all aspects of the sales cycle
- Lead monthly, quarterly, annual planning and budgeting process with Emerging Brands
- Maintain a high daily volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, and social selling in a transactional environment
- Develop sales collateral, case studies, and custom ‘stories’ to translate benefits of Instacart’s platform to CPG advertisers
- Generate weekly campaign reports and monthly / quarterly reviews
- Grow your skills and have meaningful impact on an important component to Instacart’s success and growth
- 3+ years of experience in a sales environment
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative problem-solver
- High attention to detail and strong execution skills
- Familiarity with tools of the trade (eg. Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Google Drive)
- Experience with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis (Experience in SQL, Tableau preferred)