We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Solving these problems is what helps our customers get back time in their day, so they can do more of what they love.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
At Instacart we solve for the customer. That extends beyond the hundreds of thousands of consumers we deliver groceries and to the many leading and emerging consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies that want to shape how consumers perceive, shop, and stay loyal to their brands. Instacart’s Brand Partnerships team is focused on serving these clients through our native advertising platform.
As the demand for tools continues to increase from our internal stakeholders, we are looking for a Project Manager to join the newly created Media Analytics team with focus to turn rich data into scalable and actionable insights. This role will partner with internal teams and assist in streamline the need, scope, design, roll-out and feedback for internal tools. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience project managing in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You will be a key influencer to facilitate achievement of the team’s short-term goals and long-term objectives. This role would have the ability to make an impact to the Ads business at scale by helping the entire organization track health, efficiently prioritize and act on insights surfaced via user friendly tools from massive 1st party data.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Partner with sales and other business teams to solve problems with scalable iterative solutions
- Facilitate large scale cross functional requirements, design and scoping sessions
- Drive alignment with OKRs and core business objectives
- Manage, track, and adhere to deadlines and project plans to allow for timely delivery of large scale projects and milestones
- Proactively communicate with leadership and key stakeholders the team’s plans, progress and results
- Collect ongoing feedbacks from stakeholders and address data bug by partnering with analysts
- Understand and document complex business processes to create transparency and allow for tracking iterations
- Organize executive summaries for updates of critical projects
- Proactively identify project risks and organize mitigation plan to solve prior to project impact
- Support successful adoption of new tools by facilitating trainings and creating comprehensive documentation
- 3+ years of experience as Project Manager in building scalable and self-service solutions
- Ability to articulate complex technical problems to stakeholders from different areas of the business and guide discussions to actionable outcomes
- Outstanding relationship building skills, with a clear ability to inspire change, manage conflict, bring together disparate points of view, and apply accountability up and down the organization hierarchy
- Ability to prioritize multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in process management and understanding of collaboration tools such as Jira, Slack, Confluence, Google docs
- A proven ability to perform strategic planning and priority setting
- A proven track record for enhancing process efficiencies and solving problems
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for Instacart and its vision