We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Solving these problems is what helps our customers get back time in their day, so they can do more of what they love.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Brand Partnerships team within the Business Development group. We are hiring an Account Manager to join our Brand Partnerships team, who will support the organization in developing and growing brand relationships with our suite of campaigns and insights.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to build and maintain CPG advertiser relationships
- Educate, engage and encourage CPG advertisers to activate e-commerce campaigns on a world-class digital grocery platform
- Serve as the main point of contact for all post sale activities including campaign set up, optimization, reporting and performance to achieve CPG advertisers’ KPIs
- Provide weekly reports to CPG advertisers with key recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Participate in cadence calls and Quarterly Business Reviews with CPG advertisers to discuss campaign insights with an analytical, data-driven mindset
- Develop a deep understanding of Instacart’s evolving advertising products
- Undergraduate college degree required (BA/BS degree in business, commerce, digital marketing or related field is preferred)
- 1-3 years of similar work experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Google Drive and Salesforce (Tableau and Periscope is a plus)
- Knowledge of paid search, CPG or e-commerce is preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities and take initiative in a high paced environment
- High attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills and creative problem solver
- Comfortable using data to tell a story in a client-facing role