We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Solving these problems is what helps our customers get back time in their day, so they can do more of what they love.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
Instacart's Trust & Safety team takes data-driven, customer-first approaches to identifying patterns of misconduct and activity resulting in damages on the platform. In this role you will be responsible for executing on processes critical to ensuring the Instacart platform remains secure, safe, and stable for all users.
The role will include a blend of areas from reviewing claim and settlement submissions, insurance claims and handling internal escalations to provide services through the Instacart platform and much more.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Resolve customer & shopper account issues through timely email responses
- Conduct investigations to detect misconduct and fraudulent behavior
- Review, consolidate, and verify submission documents
- Execute on repetitive operational tasks while maintaining attention to detail and having an eye for process improvements
- 1+ years experience in Claims, Insurance, Customer Support, or Hospitality related fields OR strong academic record
- Strong communication and writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, brand tone, and voice
- Positive attitude and fortitude to work through ever-changing and dynamic operational conditions
- Experience reviewing, verifying, and processing claim submissions
- Ability to make critical and sensitive issues quickly in a fast paced environment
- Operate within a high degree of confidentiality
- Proficient in Excel/ Google Sheets
- Basic understanding of SQL is a plus
- Thorough and detail-oriented