We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Solving these problems is what helps our customers get back time in their day, so they can do more of what they love.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
Our marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. In this role, you will be responsible for managing CRM programs to engage with Instacart customers. We’re looking for a talented Engagement Marketing Manager, CRM to join us to work directly with leadership and key stakeholders across different teams, and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals. Join us!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Drive strategic growth initiatives focused on lifecycle & engagement, partnership marketing programs, and more.
- Lead conceptualizing, creating and managing retention and engagement initiatives via automated and personalized email marketing programs, push notifications, SMS and in-app messaging.
- Manage CRM campaigns from end to end; strategy, requirement gathering, creative approach and optimizations, building, monitoring, reporting and analysis.
- Develop a rigorous incentive and content testing agenda across CRM campaigns.
- Create and monitor complex journeys, triggers and automations with static and dynamic content
- Ensure campaigns (including tests, segmentation and complex personalization logic) are set up and deployed accurately in a timely manner.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Creative, Partner Marketing, Business Development, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing CRM programs from conception through analysis
- Experience leveraging a complex marketing automation/CRM system like ExactTarget, Braze or Responsys
- Deep knowledge in customer segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM laws
- Passion for data-driven marketing and building programs that drive incremental results
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; SQL a plus
- Team player and strong communicator
- Exceptional project management skills, experience managing multiple competing projects/deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Customer obsessed and a creative thinker; you care deeply about our customers as well as delightful, on-brand experiences.
- Fluency in HTML/CSS to debug emails ahead of each send
- Experience in the on-demand economy a bonus