Our Instacart Operations team is seeking an Data Analyst for the Operations Management Office team.
About our Operations Management Office team: The Intacart’s Operations Management Office serves as the glue across all Operations teams and the bridge to partner teams. The OMO is charged with invigorating the Operations brand through clear communication and coordination. The OMO coordinates projects across pillars as well as setting best practices and sharing results. The OMO facilitates optimizing and streamlining decision-making and reporting. The OMO solves for resource allocation needs and will be able to centralize any requests across the Operations function.
Highlights: Build a new function of the Operations organization while recruiting and developing a team of influential leaders. Showcase and champion the Operations team across the company while also serving as chief project manager across cross-functional and cross-Operations initiatives.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will manage Operations metrics and KPIs, ensuring all Operations teams and pillars are aligned and supported.
- You will report out on a regular cadence on key Operations metrics, surfacing insights and impactful data.
- You will ensure data quality across Operations teams; assisting teams and producing scalable best practices on analysis.
- You will develop modular dashboards that help and inform teams across all 5 other Operations pillars..
- You will collaborate across multiple teams outside of Operations.
- You will assist with OKR setting and track progress or roadblocks on those OKRs regularly.
- You will optimize team processes, assist in project effectiveness work, and manage team reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of related work experience in retail management, operations management, or start-up management
- Strong communication and project management skills to direct multiple teams against a launch
- Demonstrated track record of cross-functional influence
- Agility and comfort with data to turn ambiguous situations into concrete recommendations
- Relentless hustle and willingness to do whatever it takes to drive to a successful launch
- Desire to learn and make each launch better than the last
- Strong analytical skills (SQL preferred)
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.