We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Solving these problems is what helps our customers get back time in their day, so they can do more of what they love.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
We’re looking for a motivated, curious Senior Tech Sourcer to help grow our world-class engineering team. As a Sr. Tech Sourcer, you’ll use your sourcing skills to develop a rich, diverse candidate pool of passive talent to improve both hiring speed and quality. This role will provide opportunities for ownership, autonomy, and career development.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop an understanding of Instacart’s products, technology, market position, and employer value proposition to successfully identify and engage passive talent.
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape
- Partner with the recruiting team to build a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels
- Source using wide variety of tools: LinkedIn, Entelo, Boolean searches, social media, internet job boards, tech associations + groups, university alumni resources and other creative search techniques
- Regularly track, analyze, and share pipeline and performance data with internal stakeholders
- Create and disseminate sourcing best practices to the team as the resident sourcing expert
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- 4-8 years of sourcing experience for a consumer-facing tech startup with a high hiring bar
- Proven track record of successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high-growth environments
- Experience hiring for various technology stacks and engineering roles
- Experience implementing creative sourcing methods through multiple channels
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Personable with a great work ethic and positive attitude
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), ideally Greenhouse
- BA/BS degree
- Both agency & in-house experience