We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Solving these problems is what helps our customers get back time in their day, so they can do more of what they love.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
ABOUT THE JOB
In your application, please include a short note about your background and interests, your Github username, and/or links to any projects that represent your skill set.
- Executing a variety of projects to extend and enhance our Instacart application for iPhone and iPad
- Building new features to create an experience nothing short of magical
- Bachelor's degree in computer science is preferred with 7+ years of software development experience and at least 5 years of iOS app development experience
- Very strong development skills in Swift and Objective C, iOS SDK, and good general programming and algorithm skills
- Superior analytical skills and a strong sense of urgency and ownership in your work
- Proven customer facing application development, troubleshooting, deployment and application performance tuning experience
- Proven ability to build, launch and iterate on apps under pressure
- Willing and able to travel internationally based on job requirements