The Manager, Planning & Materials is responsible for creating and maintaining the Sales & Operating Plan (S&OP) activities, receiving approval from management for the Master Build Schedule (MBS) and executing the Material Requirements Planning (MRP) for all manufacturing facilities(s). This position will interface with Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Clinical and Finance to understand the organization’s demand while working with Manufacturers, Engineering, Quality and Distribution to achieve the organizations business goals.
- Develop and maintain the Sales & Operating Plan (S&OP) monthly/quarterly review cycle coordinating with all areas of the company to understand demand and plan supply to meet the objectives of the organization
- Lead the ERP implementation for the Manufacturing Operations Function with the goal of a systematic method of communicating requirements to Manufacturing Partners and streamlining the Purchasing and Planning Process including policy and procedure
- Manage company purchasing for all department activities including key suppliers in coordination with support groups, internally and/or externally
- Create metrics to demonstrate process accountability, stability, and improvement
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years-experience in relevant role
- Hands-on experience with ERP systems in a manufacturing environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Detail and system oriented
- Capable of effectively working cross-functionally with regulatory, quality, program management, commercial, and finance teams
- High ethical standards and personal integrity
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment and expand the workday or work week, as needed
COMPENSATION AND CLASSIFICATION:
- Classification: Full-time
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision; 401(k), generous leave and more
- Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- The base salary range for this position is $122,000 - $150,000 per year which represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this exempt position.
- Please note that actual offer will vary based on factors including, but not limited to the candidate’s geographic location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors including internal equity. As such, there is the possibility that the final, agreed-upon base salary may be outside of the lower or upper end of the range. Please also note the compensation range listed is just one component of the company’s total rewards package. A bonus and/or long term incentive units may be provided as part of the total compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
- U.S. employees are offered medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as access to HSA, FSA, commuter, LTD, STD and basic life insurance. Employees are eligible to enroll in our company 401k plan and employer match. Employees accrue up to 15 paid vacation days, 7 paid sick days and 10 paid holidays per calendar year. Inflammatix U.S. offices are closed for winter break each year between Christmas and New Years Day and the company offers this time as additional paid time off for U.S. salaried/exempt employees.
Inflammatix requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 (subject to any legally protected exemptions). For travel, Inflammatix requires compliance with all applicable local and national health and safety guidelines.
Inflammatix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions and breastfeeding, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, registered domestic partner status, military and veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Notice to Agencies: Our internal Talent Acquisition Team manages all career opportunities. Agencies and independent recruiters must be approved as a vendor by the Legal and Talent Acquisition teams at Inflammatix before submitting candidates (for any current or future positions) to any employee of Inflammatix. We do not accept unsolicited resumes or profiles from agencies or independent recruiters under any circumstances. Inflammatix will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume or profile. Please do not contact Inflammatix employees directly. Compliance with this request will impact our decision to engage or work with you or your agency and/or representatives in the future.