We are seeking a highly motivated and organized Payroll Administrator. The incumbent will be responsible for assisting in processing US multi-state payrolls for 2000+ employees.
- Prepare, review, analyze and process payrolls through Workday in a timely, accurate manner and in compliance with federal and state regulations as well as company policy.
- Audit time tracking system for accuracy.
- Work with HR to streamline payroll changes to improve payroll cycles and to reduce errors. Troubleshoots issues and errors with HR, Finance and employees as needed to ensure timely resolution.
- Process new hires, terminations and employee changes.
- Create/maintain spreadsheets of off-cycle payroll data.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in payroll figures, documents and reports.
- Process employment verifications.
- Ensures annual W-2’s are accurate and process W-2C’s as needed.
- Manage Payroll Inbox and respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll and stock matters.
- Assist with external audits by providing supporting records and documentation.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of applicable federal and multi-state payroll related tax laws, regulations, and statutes to ensure compliancy.
- Knowledge of internal controls, SOX documentation and control testing experience.
- Experience with expatriate payroll processing a plus.
- Assist with projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years payroll processing experience preferably with Workday
- Highly proficient computer skills with intermediate MS Excel experience required, including pivot tables and v-lookups
- Strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Commitment to accuracy & quality
- Ability to manage highly confidential / proprietary information
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), Bogotá (Colombia), and Paris (France).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.