CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST - PieSync (Cambridge, MA)
PieSync is a growing startup with the sole purpose of increasing productivity of companies worldwide by connecting all major Saas applications.
We built a platform that connects 180+ different Saas applications (Google Contacts, MailChimp, Salesforce,…) through an intelligent, 2-way synchronization engine. We help small businesses worldwide to implement smart workflows and keep their contact database up-to-date.
We are hiring a Customer Support Specialist to join our team. As part of the Customer Success team, you will be the first point of contact for PieSync users enquiring about services, accounts and you will provide excellent customer service using the PieSync brand voice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Customer Support - responsible for answering any questions that the PieSync community may have via social media, email or phone
- Engage in consultative selling by being a trusted advisor for PieSync customers
- Respond quickly and accurately to customers' incoming inquiries related to price, configuration, product specification, etc
- Promote new products, marketing activities, events etc. to the PieSync customer base
- Ensure effective internal communication across the company
- Manage our online help platform by creating new content and optimize existing information
- Facilitate company growth by achieving the support team target together with your colleagues
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly independent attitude combined with strong organisational skills
- Due to having colleagues working in different timezones, we expect solid communication skills
- Customer first-attitude with support experience in a related or similar field. Additional sales experience is considered a plus
- Proactive mindset with the ability to bring solutions and new ideas to the table
- Self-starter who possesses the ability to prioritise tasks and multitask
- Proficient with computer and software applications
- Ability to build strong business relationships with both customers and colleagues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, international environment
- Team player, enthusiastic, positive personality, results driven
What we offer:
- Working on an exciting product with a top team
- Fast-moving, fun and challenging startup environment with flat hierarchies
- Flexible office hours
- Competitive salary
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.